The Stranger - Part Six- Ending

Tom looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"Should I of done that?" He asked with a smile. I couldn't feel more in love. I couldn't decide if it was the right thing to do or not I have only known him for a few days. But right at this moment none of that mattered. Nothing matted.

"Tom, I think I have feelings for you as well..." I said looking at the floor. For some reason, I felt bad. Toms soft hand touched my chin and slowly lifted my head up to be level with his.

"It's alright," He said with a soft voice. He slowly started to kiss me. As he did his hands traveled down my back. We started walking towards Tom's bed still out lips were together and arms exploring each other's body. Eventually, we reached his bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this darling?" Tom asked in a devious voice and smiling slightly. I didn't say anything just smiled and started to unbutton his shirt. I heard him slightly giggle. Before I had time to take his shirt of he picked me up and threw me gently on the bed. He had such a beautiful toned body. Screaming, I started to laugh. Tom took his top off and threw it across the room. Crawling on top of me Tom started to kiss my neck. Tom removed my clothes and I felt his hands exploring my body as he placed tiny kisses all over me.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. I turned over to see Tom sleeping next to me. He looked so beautiful. All of a sudden his eyes opened.

"Good morning darling," He said turning onto his side resting his head on his hand and looking at me.

"Good morning," I said playing with his hair.

"Last night was wonderful," Tom said pulling me in and wrapping his arms around me while placing a light kiss on my forehead. 

This moment right here is where I wanted to be from now on, in Tom's arms and nowhere else. It was pure bliss.