One One You Couldn't Have - Part One

You were looking in the mirror, making sure you looked okay. Your friend Lizzy, was taking you out for dinner with her boyfriend Tom and her friend that she was setting you up with, Jake. Lizzy was always trying to hook you up with someone. You didn't like it too much but you went along with it to make her happy.

At the restaurant

As you walked through the doors Tom greeted you.

"Y/N" He called. You walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you?" He asked with a giant smile.

"Yeah not bad thanks, you?" You asked smiling back.

"Well you know, keeping well the same old" Tom replied.

"We are just over here" Tom walked you to the table where Lizzy and Jake were sat. Lizzie stood up to hug you and Jake kissed your cheek. He was a good looking boy and really sweet.

The evening was really nice you had a great time. But something just wasn't right. You love Lizzie but she just very outgoing and loud. Jake was very sweet but he was laughing and joking with Lizzy and didn't really acknowledge you too much. You and Tom were talking more that you and Jake.

Tom walked you back to your door after the meal and made sure you got in okay.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Tom," you said standing in your doorway.

"No problem, I'll see you soon?" Tom asked.

"Of course," you said smiling watching Tom turn. "Bye" you shouted as Tom walked away.

"Smell you later kid" he replied waving his arm behind him.