The Stranger - Part Two

That evening I managed to sneak out of the hotel room while everyone was hooked on Big Brother. I caught Tom just before he was about to leave his room.

"Hi," I said slightly out of breath.

"Had a change of mind did we?" Tom asked smiling.

"Haha well yeah Big Brother was on so everyone was pretty hooked" I replied trying to sort out my hair.

"Well, shall we?" Tom asked holding out his arm to escort me down to dinner.

"Darling can I just say you look ravishing," Tom said pressing the button on the lift and looking me up and down.

I smiled towards the floor. I could feel myself blushing.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I replied nudging him.

We made our way down to dinner and there was a table set up in the corner for two with a candle in the middle.

"It looks like this is us," Tom said pulling the chair out for me.

"Thanks," I said just under my breath.

That night went so well we spoke for so long almost everyone had left the restaurant and it was getting late. To be honest I didn't care I just wanted to stay with him all night.

"Well we should probably get going if you don't want your friends to get suspicious," Tom said.

"Yeah of course," I said placing my napkin on the table and standing up.

Tom's POV

I was going to walk Robin back to her back her room but when she said about her friends not knowing where she was I decided it was a risky idea. We walked back up to our room still laughing and joking around. We were told to shh a few times but that didn't stop us.

"Look I have had a great time tonight," I said holding Robin's hands.

"Me too," She said smiling. I loved her smile it was so bright and beautiful. It was silent for a moment. We were just staring at each other. Before anything else could have been said we kissed. Her hands were around my neck and mine placed around her back.

Robin's POV

'Amazing' I thought to myself. As we pulled away he smiled. His smile was so adorable I could look at it all day.

"Well Robin I hope we can meet again soon," Tom said kissing my hand. His lips were so soft. I slightly giggle and look down.

"Goodnight," I said trying the other way. Before I even took one step I felt tom's hand wrap around my wrist and pull me close. He pressed his lips to mine.

"Sorry," He said "I just had to do that again.