Asgard - Loki - Part One

You were sat at school trying to make sense of what the teacher was saying when all of a sudden there was a loud crack of thunder and a bright flash. Everyone ran to the window like the squeamish children they were. You would think at the age of 18 they would have seen thunder and lightning before. While everyone was stood gazing through the window, there was a man stood at the door smirking, you looked up to see that he was looking right at you. He was wearing black jeans and a grey t-shirt with his hair ruffled and slightly curled, which was odd because you were used to seeing him in his long green cape and black slick back hair. You smiled and walked over to him.

"So what brings you to Midgard on such short notice," You said smiling.

"Well I'm lead to believe that is it's a special day" He replied smirking.

You looked at my desk and smiled. He walked over to you and kept looking over to the rest of the students so they didn't see him.

"Come back to Asgard with me," Loki asked sitting in front of you.

"Today?" You asked frowning.

"Right now" He smirked.

He grabbed your hand and you ran out of the classroom. You ran to the back of the school, this is where he called to the gatekeeper to let us up.

Before you knew it you were flying through the sky, It was more beautiful than you remember. We arrived at the entrance of Asgard.

"You know you're not supposed to bring mortals back here Loki," The guard said not breaking eye contact with whatever he had his eyes fixed on.

"Yes yes I know, but father doesn't have to know, we won't be here long," Loki said back to the guard as he and I walked passed him.

"Wait, Loki what...You're not allowed to bring me here?" You asked feeling very concerned.

"It''s okay darling, father will never know," He said turning towards you. All of a sudden we were standing in front of a huge glittering castle. There was a sweet mood in the air, there were birds flying and singing and there were people walking around collecting things from there local market.

"Loki, It's beautiful," You said turning around trying to catch everything in my site.

"I thought you would like it here," He said smiling.

"Come on his way" He continued, turning down a tunnel.

"Where are we going?" You asked giggling slightly.

"Where do you think?" He asked turning around smirking. You smiled back at him. You could feel the excitement rushing through you. One minute you were sat in a boring classroom to then be transported to this amazing world. We came out at a beautiful quiet lakeside. It was perfect.

"Loki... It's breathtaking" You said, stood there staring at the peaceful landscape. You looked over to see Loki sat next to a tree with a setup picnic. You walked over to him and sat down.

"Happy Birthday beautiful," Loki said with a big grin and holding up a glass of wine. You were the luckiest girl ever you thought to yourself. Loki looked at me and leaned in for a kiss.

"No-one move" Shouted one of the many guards who now stand in front of us. Loki quickly stood up pulling me up with him and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You're both coming with us," One of the guards said.