The Man in the Green Cape - Loki

You were walking down the busy streets of Germany and it was about 10:30 at night and you were on the way back to your flat when all of a sudden there was a massive flash in the sky. A man appeared on the floor outside the Public Library. Everyone scattered and ran in different directions.

"KNEEL" The man shouted. I ran behind a dumpster so he didn't catch sight of me.

"I SAID KNEEL" The man repeated as he bashed his staph on the ground.

People seemed to do as he said...out of fear. He paced around them giving them a speech about freedom or some crap like that. When all of a sudden Captain America, who you had seen a few times on TV, fell out of the sky. He then started fighting. As they got closer and closer towards the dumpster that you were hiding behind. All of a sudden the man caught sight of you. He gave me a mischievous grin, which for some reason made you smile back at him and feel quite dangerous.

The fighting was done and they took the man in a green cape away. As you were walking home you couldn't get him out of your head. You were getting sort of used to the world being saved all the time so why should now be any different? You were walking down an alleyway when I heard the sound of a can being kicked. You quickly turned around and your defenses went straight up. It was him. The man in the green cape, although he was now wearing a suit that he looked quite good in.

"What do you want and how did you get away?" You asked feeling rather scared that he actually followed you.

"Sorry sorry," He said raising his hands to surrender but he also had a smile on his face. A rather cheeky one. He was walking closer towards you and you could feel your breathing getting heavier.

"Am I making you nervous dear?" He asked. He was now stood facing you and you could feel his warm breath on your lips. You looked him dead in the eyes and suddenly felt him press his lips against yours. His hands were getting tangled in your hair as he pulled on it slightly. He was rough but you didn't mind. You started to pull at the jacket he was wearing as you did so he started biting your lip. He pushed you up against the nearest wall and held your hands above your head and started kissing and biting your neck

"Darling," He said sounding slightly out of breath. "Not to sound old fashioned but is there somewhere we could take this?" He asked with a smile.

You nodded smiling, also out of breath, and started to walk back to your flat.