Mr. Hiddleston - Part One

It was time for your literature class. This was the class that you could relax, you knew where you stood, and what you mean by that is that you knew your stuff. You walked in and there was a tall handsome man stood next to your professor. He looked familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"Right everyone settle down" Professor Whitby called. You sat in your usual spot and got your books and glasses out. You looked up to see that the handsome man was staring at you. You looked down at my desk and slightly smiled.

"Okay everyone this is Mr. Hiddleston he is an actor, charity ambassador, a great guy, but most importantly a Shakespeare fanatic. He is here today to give you all a lecture on Shakespeare and some of his work" Professor Whitby finished talking and sat down. Finally, Shakespeare, something you have been waiting for all term.

"Hi everyone, now I have to warn you like Mr. Whitby said I am a bit of a Shakespeare fanatic so if I start rambling please feel free to stop me" He spoke with a smile and softly.

"Now can someone tell me when William Shakespeare was born?" He asked stood at the front of the class with his fingers interlocked. You looked around to see that no one raised their hand, so you raised yours.

"Yes," Mr. Hiddleston pointed and smiled.

"1564," you said, feeling awkward as you seemed to be the only one who knew the answer.

"Yes well done," He said with a big grin.

The rest of the lecture went on like the first five minutes of it, a lot of awkward silences and yourself, answering questions.

The lecture had come to an end and you have to say it was rather enjoyable.

"Well thank you, everyone, I hope you have all learned something from today and I hope I haven't wasted too much of your time," He said with a giggle at the end. There was silence. You giggled slightly to yourself.

People started packing up and gathering their stuff and leaving. Being the clumsy person that you are, tripped, and your papers went flying. You fell straight to your knees and onto the floor.

"Oh, my dear are you alright darling?" Mr. Hiddleston asked, helping you up.

"I think so" You smiled.

"Let me help you with these" He started picking up your papers that were scattered around the room.

"Oh thank you," You said smiling and tucking your hair behind your ear, bending down to collect some of the papers.

"There you go," He said handing you your notes. You smiled in response.

"Thank you Mr. Hiddle-"

"Please call me Tom," He said with his beautiful smile.

"Thank you Tom" You smiled back.