The Stranger - Part Four

It was the next morning after that date with Tom you woke up to all of your friends surrounding your bed. You jumped slightly and stared at them.

"I can't believe you went out last night!" Jess screamed with a smile on her face.

"And with a guy!" Zoe added.

"Guys, aha..." Before I could finish the sentence Lucy was on my bed sat next to me.

"Tell us everything," she said and everyone else joined.

So I told the girls everything that had happened last night they weren't mad at all mainly shocked because I'm always the one without a date when we go out. Today we all decided to go out sightseeing. We got everything together. I was wearing baggy dungarees and my black DM's. perfect for a day of sightseeing. We were walking down the corridor when I bumped into Tom. I jumped slightly.

"Hello Darling" He smiled. I smiled back.

"Is this the guy?" Lucy said.

"Ooo you did well," Zoe said nudging.

"Okay guys I will catch you up in a bit just give me a sec," I said feeling very embarrassed.

The girls walked down the hallway.

"I'm so sorry they aren't used to me associating with guys," I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"It's alright dear, do you know what time you're coming home?" Tom asked. Before I had time to answer I looked at my phone. There was a text from Jess. It read

You might not get another chance with him! the girls and I have come to an agreement you can spend the day with him! our gift from us to you;)

I smiled looking down at my phone, remember tom was still stood there is quickly put my phone in my pocket.

"Well looks like my plans have changed if you're not busy Mr. Hiddleston I would love to spend the day with you," I said feeling we confident.

"I would love that very much!" Tom said smiling.

We went back to his hotel room and stayed talking for a bit.

"So Robin how do you feel about Disney films?" Tom asked sitting on the sofa ushering me to come and join him.

"I prefer horror" I replied sitting next to him with my legs up. Tom's face dropped.

"You don't like horror?" I asked looking shocked.

"I don't think it's a case of not liking them I think it's a case of getting just a little bit scared..." Tom said playing with his thumbs.

This is the cutest thing in the world oh my gosh why is he so cute!