Chapter 16: The Ones Saved

A day later, they were back in their hospital gowns, going through checkups and therapies and meeting up under their tree, proceeding to go to the same old table where they usually sit

A day later, they were back in their hospital gowns, going through checkups and therapies and meeting up under their tree, proceeding to go to the same old table where they usually sit. It was as if nobody chose to use that table, as if it was reserved only for them to use.

"Two of my wishes have already been fulfilled," Yuna remarked.

"Two? But didn't we just do one?" Chan questioned.

"The second one was: to help somebody. And I think I've done a pretty good job in helping you and Jeongin," she grinned.

"That's so sweet," Chan dreamily spoke.

"That's what you get when you're in Yuna's land," she giggled, making him laugh too.

"Okay, so what's the next one?" he asked.

"Uh, I think..." she fished out her phone from her pocket, quickly scrolling on it, and squealing when finding something on the screen.

"What is it?" he questioned.

"My third wish is to attend a concert! I've never been to one, and would you look at the odds? BTS is performing this weekend!" she bounced on her seat, and her excitement was contagious.

Chan's eyes went wide, "Wait, really? I haven't been to any concert too."

"Come with me! Let's go there together and have the time of our lives!" she invited him in pure elation, and he pursed his lips.

"I don't have enough money..." he sadly sighed, "I'm sorry, I won't be able to come."

"Don't worry about that! I'll ask my dad for money. After all, I'm his only daughter, and he sends me money anyway," her eyes sparkled.

"Are you sure about it?" Chan was still doubtful.

"Yes! This is our chance of a lifetime!" she cheered, almost jumping out of her seat to hug him when he nodded.

"We're going to a concert!"

---

4 days later

"What do I wear?" Yuna jumpily asked Chan, who was dressed in a pair of black jeans and hoodie, currently crowding her hospital room.

"How about something comfortable?" he suggested, and she nodded, humming.

"Um, how about this?" she picked out a red blouse and a pair of denim jeans, and Chan shrugged, saying, "Anything will suit you, to be honest."

"Trying to be slick?" Yuna giggled, closing her wardrobe, and Chan sat down on her bed.

"Did it come off as desperate?" he nervously laughed.

"No, actually. That was kinda sweet."

"Not more than you."

Yuna turned around to face him, and she laughed, "What has gotten into you?"

"I just love to appreciate adorable people," he stood up, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She easily got flustered, and he stifled his laughter.

"Don't laugh!"

And he laughed more at her endearing behavior.

"Can't help it," he continued laughing.

Yuna adored the scene before her.

She knew that she'd been successful in saving him, at least as of the moment. His musical laughter breathed life into her, and she wondered when she'd become so attached to him.

Maybe, all this time, he wasn't the only one who had been saved.

(a/n: I just really wanna upload all the chapters because I've written a lot of future chapters for this book, and I also wanna show you all the next book! I've been writing that instead of Wow, She's Hot instead lmao I cAN'T CONTROL MYSELFFFFF)