Something Wicked (Final Part)

"You're crazy, just go away or I'm calling the cops." Michael threatened after we told him our plan.

"Hang on a second, just listen to me, you have to believe me okay, this thing came through the window and attacked your brother, I've seen it, I know what it looks like, cause it attacked my brother and sister once, too." Dean admitted nodding over to us.

"This thing, is it like, it has this long black robe?" He asked.

"You saw it last night didn't you?"

"I thought I was having a nightmare."

"I'd give anything not to tell you this, but sometimes nightmares are real."

"So why are you telling me?"

"Because we need your help."

"My help?"

"We can kill it, me, him, and her, it's what we do, but we can't do it without you."

"Michael listen to me, this thing hurt Asher, and it's gonna keep hurting kids unless we stop it, do you understand me?"

"Well that went crappy, now what?" Dean sighed as he paced the room.

"What did you expect, you can't ask an adult to do something like that, much less a kid." Sam said from the bed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked over to my brothers and went to open it. Holding my gun against the back, I creaked it open to see Michael.

"If you kill it, will Asher get better?" He asked me as I hid my gun back in my pants and opened the door all the way.

"Honestly, we don't know." Dean said as he took my place at the door. I walked over to Sam and leaned against him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You said you were a big brother." Michael questioned Dean.

"Yeah."

"You'd take care of your little brother and sister no matter what, you'd do anything for them?" Michael asked glancing back at Sam and I.

"Yeah, I would." Dean admitted.

"Me too, I'll help."

Dean looked over at us as we nodded.

We were in Michael's room, where Dean was setting up the night vision camera.

"This camera has night vision on it, so we'll be able to see you clear as day." Dean explained to Michael who was laying in bed.

"Are we good?" Dean asked Sam who was sitting in the living room with his computer.

"Hair to the right." He yelled back.
Dean moved the camera a bit.

"There, there."

I got up from Michael's bed.

"What do I do?" He asked us.

"Just stay under the covers." Dean told him.

"And if it shows up?"

"Well, we'll be right in the next room, we're gonna come in with guns, so as soon as we do, you roll off this bed and you crawl under it."

"What if you shot me?"

"We won't shoot you, we're good shots, we're not gonna fire until you're clear okay?"

Michael nodded as I stood behind my brother with my arms crossed.

"Have you heard a gunshot before?" Dean asked him.