Devil's Trap (2)

Dean pulled out the excorsim from Dad's journal.

The three of us walked over to her. Sam was going to read the excorsim while I burned her from the inside. I could do no damage to the poor girl if I wanted to.

"You gonna read me a story?" She taunted as I smirked.

"Something like that, hit it Sam." Dean commanded.

I let Sam say a few words of the excorsim before I did anything.

"An excorsim, are you serious?"

"Oh we're going for it baby, head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards, and that's not all, babe?"

Knowing that was my cue, I moved in front of her and wrapped my right hand around her neck. My eyes turned red as my hand started to glow. I could practically see Meg's true form. I felt the demon itself sizzling under my hand.

I did this for a few seconds as she screamed. I released my hand as she gasped.

"I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna rip the bones from your body." She threatened as I snorted.

"No, you're gonna burn in hell, unless you tell us where our dad is." Dean said.

She stayed silent.

"Well at least you'll get a nice tan."

Dean looked at Sam and I. Sam continued reading as I wrapped my hand around her neck yet again.

I picked up the notch just a bit as she screamed. Sam paused as I removed my hand yet again, giving her another chance to tell us. I could feel the demon burning and leaving the body. I wasn't trying to kill it, just excorsise it.

"He begged for his life with tears in his eyes, he begged to see his kids one last time, that's when I slit his throat."

My hands returned as I gritted my teeth. My eyes glowing a bright red.

"For your sake, I hope you're lying, because if it's true, I swear to god, I will march into hell myself and I will slaughter each and everyone of you evil sons of bitches, I swear to God." Dean said as he leaned in towards her.

Suddenly a book behind us started to flip pages swiftly. Getting distracted, I took the voltage down a notch as I kept glancing between her and the book.

Sam continued to read.

"Where is he?" Dean asked once again.

"You just wont take 'dead' for an answer."

"Where is he!?"

"Dead!"

"No he's not, he's not dead, he can't be."

"What are you looking at keep reading." Dean told Sam.

I focused back on her and tightened my grip.

Suddenly the chair whipped around the circle making me fall back onto my ass. Dean quickly helped me up as I breathed heavily.

Sam continued reading as I stood by Dean.

"He will be!" She shouted.

"Wait, what?!" Dean walked up to her as Sam stopped.

"He's not dead, but he will be after what we do to him."

"How do we know you're telling the truth." I spit out through gritted teeth.

Instead of standing in front of her, I pushed my legs through the holes of the chair and practically sat on her lap, so even if she managed to escape, she would have to get through me first.