Bugs (Final Part)

"Harley we need to continue working."

"Look I'm dead beat tired and I feel like I'm dying." I said from the bed.

"That's because you are using a lot of your powers, after you use them to much, you get tired."

"So let me take a break, and man I'm hungry, you may not eat but I do."

Suddenly there was a ring at the door. I grabbed the gun the voice was using, and held it facing the back of the door. I slowly opened it to see a pizza delivery girl.

"Oh hello." I slowly put down the gun.

"Hi, pepperoni pizza for miss Harley Winchester."

"That's me." I said confused, I never ordered a pizza.

"That will be $10.67 ma'am."

I handed her cash and thanked her as I shut the door.

"You said you were hungry." The voice said.

"Wow thanks, so considerate."

I sat down at the table and took a slice of the pizza.

"Now with your other pow-"

"Woah woah, man, let me eat in peace."

I took a slice of pizza and asked the voice the question I wanted an answer to.

"A while back, were you the voice in my head?"

"Yes, that was me."

"Why didn't you just tell me."

"I couldn't tell you then."

"Oh, yes it is all, so very, clear now."

"Is that sarcasm?"

I just rolled my eyes.

After I was done, it was back to listening to what I was told to do by who ever the hell this guy was.

"Okay Harley, your second power is the electricity, you have electricity coursing through your vains, it has different voltages."

"What?"

"Harley, when your voltage is on medium, you can kill anything that touches you."

I let out a gasp.

"Only on medium?" I asked.

"Only on medium."

"What the fuck does high do?" I asked shocked.

"We don't know, and I'm afraid to find out, so we are only going to be working with small and medium."

I nodded as he continued, "This power can course through your whole body, so grab that pen on the table and push as litte electricity through your body as you can."

I grabbed the pen and studied it. I felt it traveling through my veins, but I guess it was to much because the pen exploded and ink got everywhere.

"Calmer, Harley, less."

"I'm trying." I bit out gritting my teeth.

I grabbed another pen and held it between two fingers. Slowly there was a zapping noise as the pen grew black like it was being burned.

"I did it!"

"Yes you did, now lay on the bed."

"Woah I barely meet you." I smirked.