Bloody Mary (2)

We made it back to the motel, were Sam was snoring with an opened book on his chest. I was sitting on a chair across from Dean with my feet propped up on him. He was using them as a book stand. Suddenly Sam gasped awake. Another nightmare.

"Why did you let me fall asleep?" He asked with a deep sorrowful voice.

"Because I'm an awesome brother."

I giggled and kicked his stomach a bit.

"So what did you dream about?" I asked my eyes not leaving the book.

"Lollipops and Candy Canes."

"Yeah sure Samantha." I murmured.

"You guys find anything?" He questioned turning his head towards us.

"Oh, besides a whole new level of frustration, no." Dean sarcastically replied.

"We've looked at everything, a few local woman, a Laura and a Catherine, committed suicide in front of a mirror and a giant mirror fell on Dave, but uh, no Mary." I responded.

Sam sighed and fell back into the bed.

"Maybe we haven't found it just yet."

"I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know, eyeballs bleeding, that sort of thing, there's nothing, whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." Dean suggested.

My phone started to ring from the other side of the room. I walked over and grabbed it. Answering it, I laid down on the bed and put my head on Sam's stomach.

"Hello?"

As I was waiting for a reply Sam started playing with my hair.

I shot up hearing her voice.

I was sitting next to Charli on the park bench rubbing her back comfortingly as she explained to us what happened.

"And they found her on the bathroom floor, and her, her eyes, they were gone." She cried out.

"I'm sorry."

"And she said it, I heard her say it."

I looked up at my brothers and then back down to Charli. She continued,

"But it couldn't be because of that, I'm insane right?" She asked looking over at me.

"No you're not insane." I answered.

"Oh god, that makes me feel so much worse."

"Look, we think something's happening here, something that can't be explained." Sam said.

"And we're gonna stop it, but we could use your help."

Charli opened her friends window. I easily swung myself in with grace. The boys, not so much.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" I asked grabbing the duffle from Dean and putting it on the bed.

"I just said I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things, I hate lying to her."

"Trust us, this is for the greater good, hit the lights." Dean reassured her after closing the curtains.

Charli ran over and turned off the lights as Sam pulled out a black light from the duffle.

"What are you guys looking for?" She questioned curiously.

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it."

"Hey night vision." Sam said handing me the camcorder.