Asylum

The only thing on my mind was my parents. The letter Missouri gave me told me they were what I am, but I still don't know what I am. I could be a monster for all I know, the villain in this whole story.

I hope I'm not but I don't truly know.

My brothers and I were in a filthy motel, still searching for dad, John. Missouri told me that he did actually love me all along, but I'm not to sure yet. I still don't know how I feel about him. I'm forced to love him because my boys love him.

I was laying on Sam and I's bed, (I decided to sleep with him this time) with my head on his lap as he talked on the phone. I was blocking out everything he said until I heard Dean speak.

"I love the guy, but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."

"Maybe we should call the Feds, file a missing person's case." Sam suggested again.

"No, no, Sammy, we've talked about this, dad would be pissed if we put the Feds on his tail." I said.

"Pea, I don't care anymore." He declared looking down at his lap at me as I looked up at him.

Sam continued,

"After all that happened back in Kansas, I mean he should have been there, you said so yourself, you tried to call him and nothing. "

I hated John for that. His boys needed him more than ever, and he was nowhere in sight.

"I know." Dean bit out as he searched for his ringing phone.

"You know, he could be dead for all we know."

I snapped my head out of Sam's lap right when those words left his mouth.

"Don't say that, he's not dead, he's-" but Samual cut off our older brother.

"He's what, he's hiding, he's busy."

Dean found his phone and checked it, causing the annoying ringing to stop. I saw his face start to concentrate. A look of shock and then a sly smile appeared on his face. It's John, he got a text from John.

"I don't believe it." He chuckled.

"What?" Sam and I asked in unison.

Dean sat Down in front of me and spoke.

"It's a, it's a text message."

"Oh wow Dean your first in how many years, congratulations." I sarcastically stated as Dean gave me a bitch face.

"It's coordinates."

Dean was now typing away on Sam's laptop trying to find out where the coordinates lead. Sam was pacing the floor, I was laying in the bed pushing a red, transparent magic ball between my hands.

"You think dad was texting us?" Sam asked.

"He's given us coordinates before." Dean pointed out.

"The man can barely work a toaster."

"Boys, this is good news, it means he's okay, or alive at least." I said looking on the bright side.

"Was there a number on the caller I.D?" Sam questioned staring at Dean.

"It said 'Unknown'."

"Okay well, where do the coordinates point?" Sam asked stopping in front of Dean with his hands on his hips. He looks like a housewife, and not the pretty and kind type.

"That's the interesting part, Rockford, Illinois."

"Okay and that's interesting why?" I asked lifting my head from my bed yet again.