Windigo

God, sleeping in the back of the Impala might be one of the most comfortable places in the world. I slowly started opening my eyes to see Sammy blinking his furosilsy, probably another nightmare.

"You okay?" Dean asked my other older brother not looking away from the road.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Sure you are Sams.

"Another nightmare?"

Sam just cleared his throat and ignored the question. I had been staring at my brothers in front of me since I had woken up. I looked down at my own body to see my hands glowing red. I immediately shrieked causing both brothers to turn to me and Dean to swerve, but just like that, it was gone.

"Pea, are you okay, what was that?" Sam asked turning his whole body in his seat to look me up and down.

I was slightly panicking myself. What had I just seen? My hands were glowing red with a mystical looking aura. I was taking deep labored breaths when I answered.

"No, I'm- I'm okay, it was nothing."

But was it really nothing? I know what I saw.

"Want to drive for a while?" Dean asked looking over at Sam. I sat in the back shocked. I never get to drive baby! Sam chuckled.

"In your whole life, you never once asked me that."

"Just thought you might want to. Never mind."

"I want to, I want to, I want to!" I chanted bouncing in my backseat.

"Yeah, no, not you babe."

I leaned back against my seat with a pouty face and my arms crossed.

"Look guys, you're worried about me, I get it, and thank you, but I'm perfectly okay."

"Mnh-hmm." Me and Dean hummed simultaneously. We both knew Sam was in fact, not okay, and after what I just saw from my hands, I don't think I am either. Of course I wasn't going to tell my brothers what I saw, yet. I needed to figure out what was going on myself first. With the feeling I got when we left Sam and now the red aura, what the hell is going on with me? What if I'm dangerous?

"All right, where are we?" Sammy asked breaking the silence.

"We are just outside of Grand Junction."

"You know what, maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon."

"Sam, we dug around there for a week, we came up with nothing, if you want to find the thing that killed Jessica-"

"Got to find dad first."

I stayed silent. I figured it wasn't my place to talk. I really needed to find John though. Maybe he had the answers to what was happening to me. All I know is, something is happening.

"Dad disappearing, and this thing showing up again after 20 years, it's no coincidence, dad will have answers, he'll know what to do."

"It's weird man, these coordinators he left us, this Black Water Ridge-"

I leaned over the front seat and peered over Sam's shoulder at the map.

"What about it?" Dean asked glancing over at Sam.

"There's nothing there, it's just woods, why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?" I questioned looking between my brothers but Sam wore the Sam confused face I had. The rest of the ride was silent. I sat back in my seat and pondered my own question, but then my head wondered back. If I was dangerous, I had to leave my brothers. I would rather rot in hell then hurt a hair on their heads.