Provenance (2)

Sam and I walked up to a house to see Dean fast asleep in the Impala. Sam smirked at me as I smiled back. He walked over to the drivers side of the car and honked the loud horn.

I giggled as Dean was startled awake. Sam and I got into the car laughing.

"Oh man, that's so not cool." Dean complained.

"We just swept the Telesca house with the EMF and Pea's magic, it's clean." Sam informed Dean.

"And last night while you were, out..." I started.

"Oh good times." Dean smirked.

"Sam and I checked the history of the house, no hauntings, no violent crimes, nothing strange about the Telescas themselves, either." I finished.

"All right so if it's not the people, and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents, a cursed object or something." Dean suggested in a groggy voice.

"House is clean."

"Yeah I know you said that."

"No I mean it's empty, no furniture, nothing." Sam further explained for me.

"Where's all their stuff?" Dean asked us. I looked over at Sam knowingly.

We pulled up to this expensive looking place. Let's just say, I felt very out of place. All the cars parked next to us had to be 50,000 dollars or more. Don't get me wrong, baby is a beaut, but she didn't really look like it right now.

We walked into the building to hear classical music, and to see people dressed up in gowns and suits. I squeezed closer to Sam as to not be noticed.

"Silent auctions, estate sales, it's like a garage sale for W.A.S.P.s if you ask me." Dean commented.

"Dean, Dean, Dean." I whispered tugging at his sleeve to get his attention. A well dressed man was approaching us, and probably heard everything Dean had said.

"Can I help you gentlemen and ma'am?" The stranger spoke up right when Dean put a piece of food in his mouth.

We all whipped around to face him.

"I'd like some champagne please." Dean told the man while still chewing his food.

You fucking idiot.

"He's not a waiter." I said through gritted teeth. I swear sometimes Dean wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

"I'm Sam Connors, this is my brother Dean, and sister Harley, we are art dealers with Connors limited." Sam lied.

"You're art dealers?"

The way he said that got me angry. What we don't look good enough bitch?

"That's right." I snapped. He looked down at me and nodded.

"I'm Daniel Blake, this is my auction house, now this is a private showing, and I don't remember seeing you on the guest list."

"We're there chuckles, you just need to take another look." Dean declared as I tightened my jaw.

Oh my God Dean, shut, the fuck, up!

"Oh finally." Dean said as he turned and grabbed some champagne from a waiter. Dean smelled the champagne and said cheers, and walked away.

I followed quite closely. The three of us looked around at the art for a while until I noticed something. There was this creepy looking painting of a family, but the most eerie was this little girl. She held a doll, and the father was staring down at her. My magic radar was telling me to get as far from that thing as possible.