•|58. His Reservoir|

Aliyah

I decided to take my first swim in our private cave pool. I asked the guards to leave me alone for just this one time. After five minutes of heavy convincing they did, but said they'd be back to check every hour.

I had barely been floating around for five minutes when I heard the door slide open. I expected to see the overprotective men but it was Harry, in his swimming trunks with his hair messily tied back.

I would forever curse him for being so damn sexy. The two of us were magnets, just too attracted to each other to pull apart.

"I um- didn't know you were out here. Sorry," Harry went to turn back around.

My mind started battling again. I had a split second to do what I felt, or do what was right.

But my heart always speaks louder.

"It's fine," I said before he could disappear.

I swam to the steps and decided to sit on them and relax. With my head tilted back I rested my back on a running jet.

I heard some shuffling, then felt the water ripple as Harry got in. I kept my eyes closed and listened to him splash around. Regret crept in once I realized what happened the last time Harry and I were together in water.

"Aliyah, I can't do this not talking bull shit anymore," Harry suddenly said.

I opened my eyes to find him right in front of me. Since we were in the shallow part, he had to say it on his knees.

Which is good - he deserves to beg.

I sat on my behind on the steps with my legs crossed and a stolid face.

"Call me selfish all you want but I can't sleep with out you beautiful.. please," Harry gently grabbed my ankles.

He uncrossed my legs and slid between them, hands gliding up higher to my thighs so he could pull us together.

I instantly reacted by resting my arms around his neck so I wouldn't slip any further.

"Please just let me get back in bed with you princess?" He pouted.

This grown man that I couldn't even get to give me a second glance a few months ago, is now at his ends meet for my presence.

I'd label our relationship as toxic, because in that moment I didn't feel anger.

Instead- turned on.

I acted like my decision was the most difficult thing to come across. While dramatically overthinking it Harry kneaded my ass. I started biting my lip to suppress a moan but finally gave in.

"Fine," I huffed, fake rolling my eyes.

He smiled and flashed me the adorable dimple on his cheek. I felt my heart flutter and brushed away my pestering negative thoughts. My body never stopped craving Harry's touch, no matter how upset he made me.

He began kissing all over my face again. At first I acted annoyed and tried pushing him off, but he was obviously much stronger. His kisses got lower and lower until he reached my chest.