•|23.Handle|

Aliyah

I dragged us through the thick crowd of people. I could tell Harry already wasn't enjoying all of the bodies swarming around us, but once we were embedded somewhere in the middle I stopped and turned to him.

"I hate this," He said loud enough for me to hear.

"Relaaaax, just, move your body a little..."

I was having a good time thanks to the liquor flowing through my system and the night still being young.

Though Harry wasn't having a good time, he still tried to keep up with me. The genre changed to hip hop and I could finally ease my hips into it, so I took his hand in mine, twirled myself around, and started whining my ass into Harry's crotch.

I could tell he didn't expect it when he jumped back a little. My cheeks flushed briefly with embarrassment but I was too focused in my own world to care. Eventually all my hip sways and twerking caught on to him and he gripped my hips, pressing us together even more.

A really pretty girl across from me did the same to her man. She had two glasses in her hand and struggled to dance while trying not to spill them.

"Cheers to us girl?!" She yelled over the music as she stretched out the glass. I stared hesitant at first but decided why the hell not? If anything was in it I knew Harry would take care of me, and for some reason? I trusted him.

Taking the drink I didn't even smell it first, just clinked glasses and chugged it straight.

My body wanted to send the burning liquor back up as it lit my throat on fire. I plugged my nose and pushed it down anyways.

"Woooo!!" I yelled.

I looked back to Harry who was focusing intently on my hips. I could feel how worked up he had gotten strain against my ass.

"Let's get out of here baby," He rasped in my ear. I was waiting on those magic words and grabbed his hand. I somehow managed to lead us out of the crowd and back to our table.

"Leaving so soon mate?" Niall came back.

I sat down to catch my breath as I dabbed my forehead of the little sweat I broke. I grabbed my phone from my clutch to check the time. It was close to 12:30 am and my head began to spin. How the hell did time pass so fast?

"Fuck me..." I mumbled while finishing the bottle of wine. By now I was definitely wasted. My vision would cross here and there trying to focus on Harry but it was hard to see just one of him.

"You've gotta get this one out of here. Hope to see you again Aliyah," Niall stuck out what I believed was one hand but in my vision looked like two. I went to shake the second one only for him to correct me and shake my hand.

"Sorry," I hiccuped.

"Let's go darling," Harry encouraged while helping me up. I stumbled as my vision cleared for mere seconds when I realized I had to walk past paps.

"Please don't throw up..." he mumbled to himself. Though I heard anyways.

"I wooonntt..."

He shook his head and opened the doors for us to exit. Harry kept his arm around my waist and I kept my gaze on the ground.

The paparazzi were yelling like mad and flashes started blinding me by the second. I felt unbelievably lost and nauseous, and for a second almost fell over, but Harry was there to catch me before I could. I stumbled a few times trying to regain my balance which only made the paps get louder. He quickly got me into the car and we left the venue shortly after.