•|19. A woman's needs|

Aliyah

I didn't sleep well at all after Harry dropped me off from our eventful night. I showered all those sins off of me twice-last night and this morning, and still couldn't face him today. I didn't wake Liz this morning to tell her. I just couldn't bring myself to admit the things I did sober.

While holding my cup of coffee In one hand and work essentials in the other I entered my office. I arrived on time today but dreaded getting there the entire drive. My nerves had been on end since last night, and I knew it was because I didn't get to orgasm.

I listened to him and didn't please myself. I didn't have the privacy to do so even if I wanted to. The feeling just made me so tense. I was sure an orgasm would help me better than a massage.

I did some paper work Harry left on my desk to start the already plodding work day. By the time I finished that it was around ten, and the work phone on my desk went off.

"My office Ms. Aliyah."

Harry hung up after as expected, and I somehow managed to take almost five minutes to get there even though it's right around the corner. I braced myself before walking in. He was probably about to scream my head off, choke me out, then never talk to me again.

I took a big deep breath before timidly stepping into Harry's office. He was actually sitting in his chair this time, fingers crossed as he observed me take a seat.

"Good morning Aliyah."

"Good morning Mr. Styles," I tried to put a little enthusiasm in it but couldn't gather any.

"You don't sound too happy... I wonder why..." he chuckled to himself as he swayed back and forth in his chair.

He looked like a devilish little boy that had successfully plotted something, and he did. Although I was upset with him, his smile still effortlessly made me smile.

"It's cause I'm not..." I mumbled to myself, but giggling a little at him.

"Why is that, Aliyah?"

"You know why, Mr. Styles..." I blushed. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"I know you're talking about last night, and you do too. We're grown ups, we can talk about this...right, darling?"

"I um, I don't think that's a good idea in a work setting. Can you just tell me what you called me in here for," I said with out thinking. I didn't know what Harry could be getting to or why I had to be in here for stupid questioning. Especially after he made his point very clear the last time after a dinner.

"Stand up."

Relief set in once I saw the aggressive Harry again and not this oddly nice one. He was finally going to tell me what I've been dreading to hear.

He stood to his full height, already towering me from behind his desk. He took his time walking around to stand in front of me. I looked up at him with my best puppy dog eyes in hopes he'd be gentle.

The smell of Harry's cologne fanned my nostrils as well as his fresh breath. I could see his hands come from behind his back and to his sides. I expected them to be on my neck next but they landed on my hips.

I scrunched my face while looking down but there was no time. He began guiding my body towards his desk where he smoothly hoisted me up to sit on it. Everything started happening in the blink of an eye and I struggled to keep up.

"M-mr. Sty-"

"You know Aliyah... I can tell when a woman is sexually frustrated..." he began.