•|9.Wet Dreamz|

Harry

I grabbed her curvy hips as I eased her tight cunt down on my throbbing cock. I felt instant pleasure as her walls enclosed around my veiny shaft. It felt like they were all being stroked individually with how wet she was. Those swollen pink lips from all of my kisses parted as she let out the most amazing sound.

A moan.

I could practically see it travel up her throat as she released all of the stress caused by me. We picked up the pace, and the harsh sound of our skin clapping together thundered throughout the room. I knew I was hitting that spot by the way her body shook. My rough thrusts made her small yet perky breast bounce, and aroused nipples harden completely.

"Fuck Aliyah ," I moaned.

I couldn't help it. I had never once moaned a woman's name during sex. It was always the woman cracking under pressure, never me. I barely moaned in general for that matter, but Aliyah made something come out of me. Something inhuman almost. I just wanted to enrapture her body some more... so I did.

I flipped her over hastily taking even more control. We were already going quick but I needed quicker. Aliyah's perfectly rounded ass raised in the air as her dripping folds agonizingly teased me. Her glistening pussy impatiently waited for me as she arched her back just right. She wiggled her hips flirtatiously so her plump ass would jiggle. The sweat glazing her back laid in beads along her spine as I watched her try and catch her breath.

"Daddy please," she moaned into the pillow. Even muffled the slight beg was intoxicating.

Pure bliss.

-

My body jumped as my alarm  blared into my ears. All I could hear was my heart thudding loudly in my chest as I tried to catch my breath while observing my room frantically. My clothes clung to my damp skin as well as the sheets.

With the back of my hand I wiped my hair from my grimy forehead. I had calmed down a tad bit, but couldn't focus with the raging hard-on in my boxers. It was so hard it took my breath away- literally.

It had been almost ten minutes since I had waken up, and my cock still stood tall. I hadn't been this hard in a while, and started to reach the point to where tears began to form in my eyes.

That wasn't just a wet dream. It was a dream with one of my employees in it.

With Aliyah.

Someone you haven't been able to keep off of your mind lately...

I couldnt jerk this one off. My erection was at its hardest and standing at full attention. Masturbation would only provide me temporary relief since my body yearned for the real thing.

My stupid fucking conscience screamed for it to be Aliyah. Hell, my own body did, but she wasn't ready for me, and personally I didn't even think I was ready for her.

So impulsively I grabbed my phone to call the only person I could think of. They were far from special, but would get the job done.

And that's all I needed.
-

Aliyah

My feet were cramping close to unbearably bad. The pain brought tears to my eyes that I forced myself to hide. The ball of stress in my mind had migrated to my lower back, that throbbed in terrible pain as well.

Though in agony, I stood by the door to the conference room and greeted everyone that entered with a smile. I told them not to hesitate and grab food while waiting for Mr. styles' arrival. He always made sure he was the last to show up from what I observed.