|42. Certain|

Aliyah

The rest of my thanksgiving break was pretty smooth, and I wish it didn't have to end, but sadly came to a close quicker than expected. I spent the rest still trying to teach Tracy how to ski, and reassuring Jen that I would catch the first plane out on her delivery day. I helped clean and close the house up with my parents and here we were now about to go our separate ways.

"I love you guys," I said hugging my parents.

"We love you too sweetie, thanks again Harry," my dad said while shaking his hand.

We had already discussed that I'd be going back to New York with Harry on his jet. We were going to the same place anyways, and didn't wanna run our other pilots in circles. Our family jets were occupied by my brothers, in laws, and soon my parents who were all flying back to Cali, and my grandparents who were flying all the way back to Florida.

"Did your mom and sister already leave? I wanted to say goodbye," my mom asked Harry.

"Yes, I only have one jet sadly so they had to leave earlier in order for Jeremy to get back in enough time for us," Harry explained.

"Oh, well send them my love won't you," she smiled before giving him a hug.

"Mom and, dad can we wrap this up?" Justin yelled from out one of the suvs.

"Shut up!" I replied while flicking him off, which my mother quickly scolded me for.

"Well give us a call when you two land. It was nice seeing you again Harry, maybe you could join us for our Christmas -"

"Okay mom love you, you too dad bye," I cut her off before she could say any more.

We went our separate ways and Harry opened the door for me as we got into the back of the suv. Once Harry got in he didn't hesitate sitting close to me and throwing his heavy arm across my shoulder. The driver put the car in drive and began the long ride to the airport.

"Hey, what was it your mom was saying?" He questioned.

Typical Harry, never dropping a subject.

"Nothing important," I lied. When he placed his hand on my thigh and gripped roughly I knew he wasn't going to stop until I told him.

"Just a Christmas cruise. I'm not sure if we still want it to be just a cruise though. Maybe just all hop on a jet and rent a house in the Bahamas. Either way it'll be somewhere tropical," I sighed while snuggling into him for warmth.

"Hm..." Harry said with a hint of amusement.

"What?"

"You're amazing, you know that?"

I pulled my head from his chest and look up.

"Why do you say that?" I question with a smile tugging on my lips.

"You live an amazing life. Have a loving family, loaded out of your mind, insanely beautiful... and yet you walk around like you have the complete opposite. You are incredibly fortunate and that doesn't change your personality one bit, something not a lot of people can say.."

Ever since that night in the hot tub Harry's been more vocal. He actually tells me what he's thinking or feeling instead of blowing me off. I just wanted to cry every time he spoke. His voice was as smooth as silk. It almost felt like you were in the clouds.

I could never fathom words after he spoke so sweet. I could only pull him in for a kiss that held every emotion I was too afraid to show, but felt immensely strong about. This man had my heart in the palm of his hands before I knew it. And I just had to hope and prepay he wouldn't crush it again.

After a long held out kiss I couldn't help the goofy smile plastered across my lips. I just snuggled into him some more filled from head to toe with content.

Just wait until we get on the jet..

-

About an hour later we arrived to the airport. Security checked us within no time and we were free to board the jet. Harry's jet was a bit different from ours. He had reclined seats then a door in the back that I'm guessing had a bed. Then there was of course the typical bathroom on the side.

"Do you not have a flight attendant?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt. We of course had to stay seated for take off, but we're free to roam once in the sky.

"No, they're a waste of time. I can do those things by myself I'm not a baby," I chuckled at him as he relaxed in his seat.

Sliding my hand into his Harry reacted as our fingers intertwined. I looked at him in pure smitten. I had no idea what was taking over me, but my lust for Harry was skyrocketing.

I wanted him in every way possible. Mentally, spiritually, physically...

This just jet couldn't take off sooner.

Once the whole process was done and the light flicked on saying we could move I bit my lip. Quickly popping my ears I unbuckled my seatbelt and threw myself over Harry's lap.

"Woah there baby girl," he chuckled, but I shut him up with a sloppy kiss.

"Mm, Aliyah," I tried to shut him up with more kisses and it worked at first.

I slowly began grinding my hips in a passionate rhythm, making sure to connect us. Harry groaned as he dug his grip into my ass. I whimpered into his mouth as I detached our lips to catch a breath. With my hot and swollen lips I began kissing down his nicely sculpted jaw to his neck, in search for his sweet spot.

"Aliyah love, what are you doing?" He asked breathless.

"I want you Harry," I flat out said. There's nothing to sugar coat.

"Love, I-"

"Shh.." I reassured.

I had given this thought since that night. I knew losing my virginity was a big deal. I wasn't one of those conservative girls that waited til marriage, but I also wasn't easy. Which is why I never lost it in high school. But now I wanted it more than anything.

Harry's put me through more shit than I could count, and yet I still wanted to give this man every part of me. I just wanted to finally feel every part of him, and there wasn't a time I was more sure than now.

I know I'm ready.

"Please Harry?" I begged as I continued rocking my hips.

We locked eyes as his darkened with lust. Taking his swollen lips between his teeth he smirked.

"Have you ever heard of the mile high club, darling?"