~A/n~

I just wanted to say I am absolutely overwhelmed by the attention and support this book has been getting. But in a good way!!!

My heart is so warm and happy that some of you do enjoy my writing. Every day I make changes to this book to give y'all the best version possible. I'm not perfect, but no one is.

Lately, I've been having a bit of writers block. I'm not sure if I want to write a sequel just yet, but I'm definitely leaning towards that.

I have so many plans for this book and it's characters though. Whether it be two books or one, And I can't wait to share them all with you guys :,).

Besides my writing, I'm sure you all are aware of everything that's going on in the world right now, and if not? Do some research ASAP! A change is being called upon by the black community. If any of you didn't know before, I myself am black, and more than proud.

It means a lot to our community when others use their God given voice to make a change. Go sign some petitions that haven't met their goal! Do your research before believing something you read. Go out and support at local peaceful protest. And most importantly keep spreading the movement, because it is far from over.

I love and admire all races because we are all beautiful in our own unique ways. We wouldn't be who we are today without each other. So please please please everyone, do what you can, and stay safe while doing it.

Times are tough now, and if you're like me and use this app as escape? Then I hope my work brings you joy.

I love you all! Stay safe, healthy, and happy<3, and more updates will be coming soon.