•|46. Black out|

Aliyah

"Harry I'm fine," I reassured him for the one millionth time.

It had been almost 15 minutes since the whole thing went down, and Harry couldn't stop asking if I was sure I was okay. Every question I asked him just got me another question in return.

"Harry, if you ask me again I'm leaving lunch and taking a sick day," I threatened.

His eyes softened in defeat. Not spending time with me was the last thing he wanted , so he shut up and kept tenderly stroking my hand.

We sat in the VIP area in the back that remained reserved for celebrities. Since we seemed to be the only celebrities eating at the establishment today, we got the entire section to ourselves.

"You know how I get about people touching what's mine..." he rasped lowly, still not being able to shake the scene.

"And why didn't you let me know you were here? From now on you are not going anywhere with out security," he firmly laid out. Not leaving a single slip of room for discussion.

"Fine..." I was still shaken up myself, so I didn't bother denying it.

We looked over the menu in silence then shortly after ordered. Glasses of alcohol were in each of our hands, deciding that a drink was well deserved.

"You know, if you stayed with me you'd stay safe at all times.." Harry began.

I almost spit the remaining wine in my mouth out in shock. I loved Harry, but I already felt we
were moving extremely fast. My love for him was the only thing not rushed in his fast paced life, and considering we just made it official, I didn't expect him to say such a thing.

"Harry I-"

"I know that's a lot to take in, and I'm not asking for a decision any time soon. But if you ever want to stay with me my doors are always open for you, and you know that," he said with both of my hands in his. Kissing the skin of each knuckle softly.

"I love you," was all I could smile in response, before standing up to give him a brief kiss.

It felt good to know that all the hell Harry put me through wasn't for nothing. That I was finally getting the treatment I deserved.

And that I was finally seeing the Harry that I knew was there all along.

-

Leaving the restaurant was way less hectic than the arrival. Harry and his team escorted me back to my vehicle safely, then I finally clocked in at work.

I already felt guilty for being allowed to check in so late, and actually wanted to begin working, but Harry had different plans.

My office phone began ringing as soon as I set my things down. It was of course Harry, telling me to come to his office because he 'had a surprise'.

My mind and heart raced a mile a minute on the way to the reflecting doors. I let myself in and Harry was already seated in his usual spot. On the edge of the deep wood eyeing me hungrily.

"Turn the lock baby," he smirked.

My excitement mixed with anxiousness when I realized what was about to go down. I did as told and giddily ran straight into his open arms. He had his dress shirt already half way unbuttoned, and sleeves three quarters of the way rolled up.