|47. Missed call|

A/n:^ not her exact outfit in this chap but she is wearing the color.

Aliyah

My droopy eyelids slowly peeled open as I eased back into reality. A tingling chill danced along my spine as my blurry vision cleared. Not even half a second later I realized that I was still naked. The only thing covering me was a thin black blanket, and my neck had a crook in it from being awkwardly positioned in the chair.

I looked around Harry's office in search of him. To my surprise I spotted a door that blended in well with the wall. I picked up on the faint sound of tap running, and assumed he was hiding in there.

As I stood up my legs still twitched with over sensitivity. The area between my thighs was numb from pleasure, and I shivered almost every step I took.

"Shit..." I hissed to myself as I watched Harry's cum run down my inner thigh. I had no gauge of time for how long I was out, and peeing after sex is essential.

"Someone's awake," Harry smirked as I swiftly squeezed past him.

The automatic toilet flipped it's lid up, detecting my motion. I sat down and finally relieved myself while wiping off his juices in the process.

"How long was I out?" I groaned.

I was too tired to worry about urinating in front of Harry, and by the small smile on his face he didn't care much anyways.

"Not long, barely ten minutes. You did outstanding love," Harry admired with a faint proud smile.

I mentally patted myself on the back as I finished up. Mumbling a small 'thank you' to Harry before pecking his cheek.

"I didn't know you had a personal bathroom," I commented out loud as I observed the space.

It was modern like the rest of the building. In the small space was a sink, toilet, and even shower with a detachable head. All of the appliances were black with white and gold intricate accents.

"Well, now you know," he muffled through a mouth full of toothpaste. 

While I was still naked, Harry was at least half way dressed. His dress pants were back on and secured around his thin hips, but his shirt was still missing.

"What time is it?" I yawned.

Carefully I slid in front of him to briefly wash my hands and splash my face. Once in front of the mirror my jaw slacked slightly. I had developed a post sex glow -that I must say suited me well. On my hips were two deep blue bruises the size of Harry's thumbs. Then there were various scarlet marks littered across my breast, that faded the closer they got to my neck.

It didn't take long for Harry to notice. I shrugged and splashed the chilling water over my face. With me slightly bent over he began massaging the tender fat of my ass, mumbling to himself during the process.

"I'm sorry gorgeous..." he scrunched his brows.

I glanced over my shoulder and noticed yellowish bruises with faint purple streaks on my ass. They were spread out, and I had a few irritation lines from the desk. That were barely beginning to fade away.

"Hm.." I smiled as I admired the artwork across my body. Meanwhile Harry continued staring, enraged with himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm okay?" I sassily reassured.

I wrapped my arms around his lean torso to pull us together. He struggled to look me in the eye, and I wasn't going to talk until he did.

With a firm grip I grasped his jaw and forced us to look at one another.