|1. Harry who?|

A/n: ^sorry if the same image shows up multiple times on each chapter. Idk why Wattpad did me like that :(

Aliyah (pronounced A-Lee-ya)

Sipping from the highly caffeinated drink I go back to typing away at the laptop in front of me. My mind tried desperately hard to focus on this paper I was writing and my mindlessly talking roommate at the same time, giving me a weird unorganized sentence on my screen. It made me halt my typing all together in aggravation.

"Liz, aren't you supposed to be writing a paper as well?" I tried to distract.

"Yes, but it's not due until next week," she sighed.

I contained my eye roll and just decided to take a break and go grab a pastry from the front counter.

"Would you like one?" I politely asked.

"Nah, too poor. Unlike you girly us regular college kids have to save money," She said with no harm, but the comment still annoyed me.

I understood Liz was joking, but pointing out my wealth has always been one of my biggest pet peeves. I decided to not say anything else though and walked away from her with bubbling anger as I joined the line.

Elizabeth is my roommate, and I love her to death don't get me wrong. Though sometimes she has her days. I knew that was just what comes with living someone. You eventually get tired of them because you start noticing all of their bad habits. Yet I still get so annoyed about her comments on my family's wealth.

My dad is ceo of his own multi billion dollar engineering business, and my mom's a private attorney (usually for celebrities or big cases in the media). They both make outstanding money, and I'm beyond blessed to never know what it's like to want.

Even with all those overflowing blessings, wealth has never been important to me. If anything I always try to share it.

While lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize the line had began moving. A gap had formed between me and the person next up. As soon as I went to step forward I heard a snarky side comment from behind me. I didn't even get the chance to reconnect the line because he wriggled around me, taking my place altogether.

"It's because of idiots like you that are gonna cost me my fucking job," They sneered angrily to themselves.

Unfortunately, I heard the petty comment. He was a short man that seemed to be a little older than me yet had the nerve to look me up and down with distain.

He packed a punch, and shocked me to say the least.

The tight baby blue button up clung to his perspiring body. Which only made the sweat stains under his arms become more noticeable. His shoes were creased from excessive walking, and he looked like anxiety in human form.

My mouth sat ajar as I watched him order, then pull out a black card to pay. I considered that a bit extra for a coffee shop order. My parents would only use their black cards on big purchases. Not a medium black coffee at a quiet cafe.

His order was up in no time thanks to the speedy baristas, yet he still grumbled his entire way out of the shop.

By the time I got to the counter I didn't even want the pastries, but ordered anyways so I wouldn't look like a fool. Still in a confused haze of amazement I sat down with my mouth ajar.

"What's wrong? That barista dude tried to hit on you again?" Liz asked.

I shook my head snapping out of it.

"What? No. That asshole cussed me out then skipped me. All because I forgot to move up too, like who does that shit?" I asked shocked. I unwrapped my fresh sweet before sliding Liz her unexpected pastry.