The Wicked and Divine

"You've called me Beanstalk and Green Bean since we met"

Sometime after everyone cleaned out of Pickens day, the General Pickens statue was beheaded. And Stevie thought it was hilarious. It was karma. She was glad that someone was listening to Toni. But she knew that because of the Serpents protesting Pickens Day, they would be to blame for the decapitation.

And Stevie was proven right as Sheriff Keller had come through the trailer park 5 times asking if anyone had seen it. Stevie had just come out of the bedroom, as she had beat her dad and Jughead to it last night, leaving them to sleep on the couch and pullout, ignoring the laughs that came from her dad and brother at her sluggish state, glaring at them she poured herself a cup of coffee.

A knock on the door caused Stevie to groan as she plopped down on the couch, pulling a blanket over her, wrapping it around her head as she cradled her cup of coffee.

"Sheriff Keller," Jughead sighed, "What a surprise."

"Jughead," Sheriff Keller greeted, "FP, Steph. Sorry to bother you."

"No. None of us have seen a big, bronze head lying around Sunnyside." Stevie stated, gulping down her coffee.

"And we do not know who stole it." Jughead added as FP nodded, "Same as the last four times you came by to ask us and our neighbors."

"You know, Sheriff, these visits are starting to feel a lot like harassment," Jughead continued, "there's absolutely no evidence. Zero proof whatsoever pointing to any group of suspects."

"Well, you did write a rather scathing article about the General's legacy, which prompted the Southside Serpents to stop by Pickens Day with an ax to grind." Sheriff Keller responded

"With all do respect, Sheriff, Jughead was letting people know about the history of how General Pickens slaughtered someone's entire family to claim a piece of land." Stevie spoke, walking into the kitchen, sitting next to her dad at the table

"I'm actually writing a new article," Jughead said, "about how you seem to care about catching a vandal then the black hood. Can I get a quote?"

Despite Stevie being annoyed with Sheriff Keller, his son is her best friend and Sheriff Keller helped her out a lot over the last few years, "I'll give you a call if we see it, Mr Keller."

He nodded his head, making his way out the door as Jughead glared at his sister, who sent it right back, "his son is my best friend, Jug. I'm not gonna disrespect him. He's helped me out a lot."

Stevie's phone rang from its place on the counter and Stevie and FP locked eyes as they both reached for it; Stevie letting out a groan as FP answered it, "Well good morning, Sweet Pea."

Stevie groaned, banging her head on the table, "Daaad."

"Yes. She's sitting right here," FP smirked as Jughead laughed at his sister, "I'll let her know."