A Night to Remember

"That and I told him I'd do the musical next year if I helped him direct this year

"That and I told him I'd do the musical next year if I helped him direct this year."

Y'all, we're almost done with season 2 and I'm so excited!! This was probably one of my favorite chapters I've written but there's not a whole lot of Sweet Pea, considering Jordan wasn't in the episode at all. Also, someone please come up with a ship name for Stevie and Sweet Pea :)

So, in order to understand the singing better here's a little key;

Bold Italics; Stevie

Italics; everyone

Underline Italics; individual singer

Bold underline italics; a group of certain people

Stevie wanted to kill Kevin. He chose, well more like Cheryl did, Carrie for the musical and Cheryl demanded she play Carrie. The last thing Stevie wanted to deal with was Cheryl and her high-maintenance self for the musical.

Stevie had also convinced Fangs to help her and Kevin direct, deciding to play match-maker with her two best friends. Both of them had told Stevie about their feelings for the other so she thought why not?

Her and Fangs had tried roping Sweet Pea into helping out to which he simply said he wasn't a 'theater geek' like everyone else. Which was a lie because he willingly watches 'Mamma Mia' with her all the time.

Kevin had Jughead doing a behind the scene documentary to capture the 'essence of high school drama' which Stevie found lame because their lives were already dramatic as it is.

Archie, Betty, Veronica, Cheryl, Toni, Moose, Midge, Josie, and Ethel were all doing the musical, which meant it could either go really well or really badly.

Stevie had just pulled up to the school when something weird happened.

She started to sing.

"I go crazy, nobody cares what it does to me!"

Her and Kevin walked side by side, both holding the 'Carrie' script, sharing a smile.

"And it's crazy! I would go out of my mind!"

"To be in It! In is it!"

"Am I? Am I? Am I? Am I?"

"What comes close to that?"

"Until you've been in

You ain't where it's at."

"Cause when you're out

Well, life is hell

You can never win

There's no doubt