Shadow Of A Doubt

Last night, apparently Archie was held for Ransom by Nick St. Sicko and Betty had gone to meet the Black Hood and she was now convinced it's her dad. Stevie and Alice now have an understanding with one another since Stevie learned about FP having a child with the former Serpent.

Fangs had texted Stevie and asked her to meet him at his trailer before school. Which is where she was now headed.

"Fogarty!" She called, walking into his trailer. Setting her bag by the door, she made her way down the hall to his bedroom, "Fangs?"

Fangs looked over at her from his spot on his bed, fiddling with his rings, "I have something to tell you."

"Everything okay?" She questioned, sitting next to him. The tan boy shook his head, letting out a sigh, "I lied to the police. About knowing Midge."

"Okay?"

"I knew her more than I let on. I was seeing her behind Moose's back." Fangs clarified. Stevie stared at him like he had three heads, "Seeing her as in...sleeping with her?"

Fangs nodded his head, causing Stevie to place hers in her hands, "Jesus, Fangs. Who else knows?"

"No one. But...," He trailed, Stevie side eyeing him in the process, "but what, Fogarty?"

"Kevin came looking for me opening night and Jughead was with him and I think he got us together on film."

"Oh for fucks sake!" She groaned, throwing herself back onto his bed, "Seriously?"

"What do I do, Stevie?"

The brunette sat up, looking over at her best friend. Stevie grabbed his hand, "Nothing. Not until I talk to my dad and Jughead. You can't tell anyone. Not Toni. Not Sweet Pea. No one."

Fangs nodded his head, very thankful for Stevie right now. Stevie pulled him off the bed by his hands, "C'mon, we have a Swords and Serpents meeting."

For once, Stevie joined her brother at the desk at the front of the classroom, while the rest of the Serpents filled the desks. Toni sat on top of one and Sweet Pea stood in between the desks, Fangs sitting next to him.

"We've got some bad news," Stevie said, "War Baby called us from Shankshaw."

"Our old adversaries, the Ghoulies, have been released," Jughead continued, "Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood."

"They're gunning for a rematch. They want war." Just as Stevie finished, the door slammed open and in stepped Reggie Mantle, with Archie, Kevin, Moose, and half a dozen Bulldogs, "Which one of reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?"

"What the hell is going on?" Jughead asked, "this is a private meeting."

Stevie had hopped off the desk, moving to stand by Sweet Pea and Fangs, moreso blocking Fangs from their view.

"I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea." Reggie accused, causing the Serpent couple to share a look of disbelief. Sweet Pea moved Jughead to the side as Archie pushed Reggie back, "Reggie, that's enough."

"You ass, I didn't even know Midge. I've been with Stevie this whole time," Sweet Pea argued, "But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs."

Reggie made the mistake of shoving Sweet Pea back, which caused a fight that Archie and Jughead desperately tried to break up. Stevie and Toni stood off to the side, not wanting to get involved.