The House of the Devil

"He'd tell you to get off his daughter before he really does break your kneecaps six different ways

"He'd tell you to get off his daughter before he really does break your kneecaps six different ways."

Sweet Pea let out a groan as he stumbled forward from the force that hit his back as arms wrapped around his neck, laughing at the sight of his giddy girlfriend, "What's got you all happy?"

"My dad's getting out! He called me this morning!" She smiled, pulling him in for a kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist, pulling her closer to him, dipping her slightly.

"Hey now. There's kids present." Fangs laughed, causing the two to pull away from each other. Stevie saw Jughead walk in and walked over to him, pulling him up on the stage with her, "We have an announcement to make!"

"Our dad's getting out!" Jughead cheered, causing the serpents to let out hollers, Sweet Pea sending Stevie a wink.

"And when he does, we'll bring him up to speed with our plans with Mayor McCoy."

"That's brilliant." Tall Boy laughed sarcastically

"Is there a problem, Tall Boy?" Stevie sighed, crossing her arms over her arms over her chest

"Your old man? No." He started, "I got no problem with him. But you want us to sit down with the mayor?"

"We do!" Jughead nodded, "he's right. I think we can bring the Southside back. But it's going to take some work and it's going to take compromise."

"Bring the Southside back." Tall Boy laughed, "You've been here all of five minutes."

"Tall Boy, I'm sick of you acting like a little bitch," Stevie stated, "whispering behind our backs. That Jug's half serpent. That he doesn't belong here. That I can't run the serpents. Why don't we put it to a vote? If you guys think what I'm doing is wrong, I'll step aside."

"All those who stand with Stevie and Jughead and think Tall Boy should shut the hell up..."Toni trailed off, raising her hand in the process. Sweet Pea and Fangs both stood up, raising their hands, many serpents following. Tall Boy rolled his eyes and sulked off, causing the Jones siblings to smirk at each other.

Stevie was practically bouncing off the doors of the Coopers car as they made their way to Shankshaw prison.

"How much coffee have you had Stephanie?" Alice asked the brunette sitting in the passenger seat, "None. I'm just excited to be able to hug my dad."

Stevie was opening the door to the car before it could stop as they pulled up to Shankshaw. She couldn't help the smile that made its way across her face as she saw her dad. As soon as the gate was opened, she ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hi Bug." He laughed, pulling her in tight, placing a kiss on her head as she pulled away, pulling Jughead into a hug before motioning to Stevie to join in. Betty had pulled her phone out to snap a picture of the family, smiling at the reunion.