There Will Be Blood

"I don't think the caffeine boy is sleeping tonight"

After a very stressful and terrifying weekend at Shadow Lake, Stevie learned things didn't go that much better in Riverdale. Kevin and Josie found out their parents were seeing each other and it broke Kevin's heart.

Stevie felt terrible. Kevin was her closest and longest friend and while she was out with her boyfriend, he was dealing with this by himself.

She also found out that Toni and Cheryl had bonded over the weekend and Toni had grown to like the bombshell more than she thought. It also took a lot to convince her dad to keep the cat they found; he finally agreed after she told him he wouldn't have to worry about taking care of Oreo and that she would spend time over at Sweet Pea's.

Jughead had been working on the latest piece about Hiram Lodge and after everything that happened over the weekend, Stevie supported him 100%.

Their dad had been working his ass of at Pop's since he got out and Stevie was proud of him. FP was a very prideful man so she knew that it wasn't easy on him to work at Pop's, getting bossed around by teenagers all day.

Jughead was at the table working on his piece about Hiram while Stevie was laying on the couch, texting Kevin about what Betty was making him do to Chic while also planning the musical this year.

Stevie looked up at the sound of keys in the door as FP walked in.

"Hey." Jughead greeted as FP took in the wall in the kitchen. Jughead had mapped out all of Riverdale, pinning up everything he could about Hiram Lodge.

"What's all this?"

"Hopefully, this is the article that saves the town from Hiram Lodge." Jughead explained, pouring his fourth cup of coffee. At this point, he could give Stevie a run for her money on being a caffeine addict.

"Jughead..." FP started

"If I can fit the pieces together."

"Boy, you need to drop this. He saved us." FP argued, causing Stevie to raise her eyebrows, "By save, you mean buying out Sunnyside so he can take it away from us at any time."

FP gave her a pointed look, her holding her hands up in surrender.

"He bought the trailer park. Forgave our debts." FP looked between his two kids

"What? He's the reason we almost lost the trailer park." Jughead said in disbelief as Stevie agreed, "Considering he's the one who had Kev's dad hand out the eviction notices in the first place."

"Hiram's slicker than a bottle of snake oil, no doubt," FP pointed out, "but this is-"

Jughead cut him off, holding his head in his hands, "Dad, please!"

"Hiram Lodge just bought the Riverdale Register." Stevie told him, hopping onto the counter as FP joined Jughead at the table.

"He's trying to silence dissenting voices before he makes his big play," Jughead started, "he's afraid of this exposure."