epigraph

Growing up in Riverdale meant one of two things; you were either a Northsider or a Southsider.

If you were from the Northside, you had basically the equivalent of White privilege. And if you were from the Southside, you were either a Ghoulie or a Serpent. There really is no inbetween when it comes to the Southside.

For anything bad that happened in Riverdale, the Northside was quick to lay blame on the Southside. More specifically, the Serpents. Jason Blossom was shot and they pointed fingers at the serpents, Moose Mason got beat up and they showed up at the Whte wyrm, pointing fingers at the serpents. Turns out, it was their very own Clifford Blossom and Hiram Lodge.

Clifford Blossom had his son kidnapped and tortured by a serpent who goes by the name "Mustang". Jason had learned about his father's side drug business and was ready to go to the authorities about it. Clifford then shot his own son. Hiram lodge had hired people to beat up the teenager due to him finding out about his wife cheating on him with Fred Andrews.

Stephanie "Stevie" Jones was the oldest Jones kid. Older than Jughead by a year, causing both of her siblings to look up to her. When their mom packs up and takes Jellybean with her was when FP lost it. Started drinking more often and lost his job, causing Jughead to pack up and lived wherever he could find. Stevie, although, had stayed with her dad to make sure he didn't drink himself to death.

She attended Southside high. Trying to at least get some form of education, even tho Southside high could care less if they learned anything.

Her life flips upside down when her dad gets arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom and Stevie gets left alone.