Death Proof cont.

"I have this feeling like I wasn't supposed to say anything to her

"I have this feeling like I wasn't supposed to say anything to her."

Archie, Jughead, and Stevie found themselves walking into the Ghoulie Den; Stevie arguing she needed to do it alone and that Archie shouldn't be with them considering he pointed a gun in Sweet Peas face and painted a red circle on the side of the garage.

She pulled Sweet Pea's flannel tighter across her body, suddenly feeling naked without her serpent jacket. Jughead led the trio into the Ghoulie Den, Stevie in the middle, with Archie in the rear, keeping Stevie in between them in case a Ghoulie pulled something.

"Well, well," a voice called out, causing the trio to turn to look at Malachai, the leader of the Ghoulies, "to what do I owe the pleasure of Stevie Jones?"

"I'm here about business, Malachai." Stevie spoke, stepping from between the two boys.

"Me and my boys wanna challenge you to a race,"Jughead spoke. The siblings had both decided that Jug would be the one driving in the race, considering he did better underpressure, while Stevie and Archie would be his passengers.

"If we win, Serpents remain autonomous, and you quit dealing at Southside High." Stevie finished as Malachai sat on the couch in front of them, "And what if we win, Princess?"

"We fold, and you get to continue polluting the Southside with your little straws of death."

"So, the mighty serpent princess has some stones, but not much else," Malachai started, looking Stevie up and down, causing the two boys to move in front of her, "So, unless your highness wants to put some of daddy's territory on the table, or herself, I got no reason to agree to this race."

Before anyone could make a remark, the door flew open, and a ghoulie stormed in, "They were following me, trying to get in the garage."

And by they, he meant Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge.

Stevie closed her eyes and threw her head back with a groan. There were moments that Stevie loved Betty and Veronica; they reminded her of herself and Toni. And then, there were moments that Stevie hated them; moments like this. There was no way in hell Malachai was going to agree to the race now.

"Veronica?"

"Betty?"

"Archie?"

"Jughead?"

"Wait, so these are your bitches?" Malachai scoffed, looking at Jughead and Archie as Stevie put her hand over her mouth to stop her laugh from coming out

"I beg your misogynistic pardon?" Veronica snapped

"Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell outta here. You too, Princess." Malachai gestured to the door, "Until you make me a better offer, there'll be no race."