The Town That Dreaded Sundown

"She wore a crown and came down in a bubble, Pea!"

Sitting between Fangs and Sweet Pea at lunch, Stevie and half a dozen serpents were gathered around the table, looking at Sweet Pea's laptop. Archie Andrews had posted a video calling out the black hood and they were just having a field day.

Stevie rolled her eyes at her brother'0s best friend, surrounded by a bunch of shirtless guys wearing red hoods over their faces.

"Hey. I'm guessing we're not watching funny cat videos." Jughead stated, walking up to the table

Sweet Pea paused the video and looked up to the beanie wearing boy, "Check this out," He turned the laptop around and showed Jughead the video, "Some sick-in-the-head Northsider posted a crazy ass video. And, uh, we were just talking."

"About what?" Jughead asked

"Fogarty here wants to earn his serpent stripes." Stevie smirked, patting Fangs on the back as he smirked up at her brother

"I say, bring us the head of the Northsider, and you're in." Sweet Pea finished, smirking at Jughead

Even though Fangs already ran the gauntlet, along with having the tattoo and the jacket, he still felt like he needed to do something to prove his loyalty to the serpents.

"I'm down with that." Fangs smirked, looking at his two best friends before looking up at Jughead. This pleased the other serpents as they all let out a cheer.

Jughead looked over at his sister in disbelief, thinking she wouldn't actually let Fangs hurt his best friend. Stevie just shrugged, causing Jughead to speak up, "No, guys. Don't"

"What, Jones?" Sweet Pea asked, placing an arm Stevie's shoulder as she grabbed his hand, playing with the rings on his hand.

"I know this guy. So does Stevie. He's a milquetoast," Jughead spoke, "he's a football player. It's kind of a lame target, is all I'm saying."

Stevie rolled her eyes at her younger brother. Sure, she loved Archie. Even considered him her other brother. Considering everything Fred has done for the two over the years with their dad falling off the wagon. But posting this video? Calling out the black hood? He deserves what he gets.

"You wanna prove something?" Jug asked, "Why don't you go after the blackhood?"

"Why should he?" Stevie asked, sitting up straighter, Jughead looking at her in disbelief

"Yeah, why should we?"

"He's targeting Northsiders. No need to send Fangs in for no reason." Stevie spoke

"They do nothing but blame the Southside for everything that's wrong with this town." Sweet Pea added, "And we're sick of it."

"The blackhood is doing our work for us."