When a Stranger Calls

"you better had made it a good one"

Waking up to her phone ringing, Stevie let out a groan, rolling over on the couch to grab her phone off the coffee table.

She had two missed calls from Sweet Pea and one from Fangs. She clicked on Sweet Pea's notification and waited for him to answer, "It's 5:30 in the morning. You better be dying."

"We're outside with Hot Dog." He told her and she let out a groan, hanging up the phone. She threw the blanket off of her, throwing her legs over the side of the couch. Making her way to the door, she opened it with a jump. Sweet Pea was standing with about 4 other serpents, who all had masks on. She looked down to see Hot Dog sitting down, wagging his tail at the girl.

"It's initiation day. Where's he at?" Sweet Pea asked, stepping into the trailer, the other serpents following him. Stevie pointed to the hallway where the bedroom was located, turning into the kitchen to start some coffee.

Placing her hair up in a bun, she turned the coffee pot on, leaning against the counter. She saluted the serpents who made their way out of the trailer, Fangs and Sweet Pea behind them, "You guys want coffee?"

Fangs nodded, taking a seat at the table as Sweet Pea made his way over to the girl, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as she wrapped hers around his waist, burying her head in his chest.

"So, are you two official now or y'all just fuckin?" Fangs asked, drawing their attention over to the boy who was looking at the two with a smile on his face. Stevie and Sweet Pea shared a look before nodding at him.

"About time. I thought he'd never grow balls to ask you out. The sexual tension was insane." Fangs cheered, clapping his hands together.

Stevie sent an amused look to her boyfriend before turning to look back at Fangs, "Actually, I'm the one who asked him out. In a way."

--------------------------

Stevie had opted out of going to school. She had bigger things to worry about over her English quiz tomorrow. Like how she was gonna get the Serpents under her watch and away from Tall Boy and how she was gonna tell her dad that Jughead was becoming a serpent.

Usually, she would call Betty for stuff like this. The two had grown close ever since her and Jug had gotten together, but lately Betty had been ignoring her calls. The brunette was unaware of what was happening with said blonde on the other side of town at the moment.

Jughead was standing in the middle of the White Wyrm with just about every Serpent gathered around to see Fp's only son reciting the Serpent laws. Stevie was standing behind the pool table as Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni were either standing or sitting in front of the table; blocking Jughead's view of what was on the table.

"What is the fourth law?!?" Tall Boy screamed at the boy

"No Serpent is left for dead!"

"What is the fifth law?!?"