Watcher in the Woods part 2

"Knock it off, asshole!"

Walking into the red and black with Fangs and another serpent in tow, Stevie and Sweet Pea stepped into the room.

"Topaz, let's bounce." Sweet Pea spoke, standing in front of Toni, with his hands on his hips. Stevie sent her brother a wave as he nodded his head

"Jones," He paused, a smile making its way across his lips, "You wanna come with? Headin' down to the quarry."

"Ah-,"Jughead hesitated, locking eyes with his sister, before looking at the two serpents behind her, "-Don't have my beach bod yet."

Stevie furrowed her eyebrows and shared a look with Toni, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What?" Sweet Pea scoffed, causing Stevie to throw her head back and let out a quiet groan

'So much for calming him down' she thought, looking back between her brother and best friend

"You'll ask for help from the serpents when you need it, but you won't hang out with us?" Sweet Pea's tone was low, laced with disbelief and Stevie felt a shiver go down her spine but shook it off

Stevie walked closer to the boy and placed her hand on his bicep, in hopes of calming him down. This didn't go unnoticed by Jughead who looked between the two.

"Don't come crawling to us, hat in hand, when some ghoulie decides to earn his stripes by takin' out Fp Jones' kid." Sweet Pea snapped, causing Stevie to groan

"Hey! Knock it off, asshole." Stevie snapped, smacking him in the chest but he didn't even flinch

"Duly noted, thank you, Sweet Pea. I appreciate what you and the serpents have done for me and my dad. For taking care of Stevie. I do. But I'm done, okay? No more favors coming your way."

There was a pause before Sweet Pea took a step towards Jughead before Toni and Stevie stood in front of him, placing a hand on his chest, telling him to calm down.

"He made up his mind, okay?" Toni raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows at the boy, placing her hand on his chest as Stevie grabbed his hand.

"Take the hint, Sweet Pea. He's just not that into you. Lets motor." Toni shook her head as Stevie began to lead Sweet Pea out the door, before he sent Jughead a look, following the oldest Jones out the door.

Stevie dropped Sweet Pea's hand and walked away from the group of teens and walked away from the group of teens, causing Sweet Pea to call out after her.

Stevie stopped in her tracks, and turned to face him, "What, Sweets?"

"Woah. What's with the attitude?" He asked, holding his hands up

"You tried going after my brother. Just because he's not an actual serpent doesn't mean you can go after him because he doesn't wanna hang out with us!"