The Blackboard Jungle

"I didn't pee for two years at school

"I didn't pee for two years at school."

Stevie was standing at her locker, looking for her chemistry book when the PA system went roof, "Attention all Southside High students; due to a gas leak in the basement, effective immediately Southside High will be shut down. Emails have been sent out to you and your parents this morning about your designated schools. Please direct any and all questions to Mayor McCoy."

Stevie let out a squeal as she was suddenly picked up and spun around, "Hi to you too."

Sweet Pea set her down with a smile, closing her locker and grabbing her bag, "C'mon. We need to find Topaz and your brother."

Fangs appeared out of nowhere, literally, and pulled Stevie in for a hug, "Maybe I can finally learn something at Riverdale High."

"Wait, we're going to Riverdale?" Stevie smiled, looking between the two boys who just nodded their heads at her, "I have to call Kevin!"

The trio and a few other Serpents let out hoots and hollers, walking out the front door, startling Jughead and Toni, "What's going on?"

"This hellhole is officially closed!" Sweet Pea informed, wrapping his arm around Stevie, "We're done. No more Southside high."

"What? How?"

"They say it's dangerous and gonna be quarantined. Who cares?" He added, "We're all going to different schools."

"Wait, this doesn't make sense," Jughead spoke, confused, "Where are you going?"

"Same as you, and Toni, and Fangs, and Stevie." He smirked, sharing a look with the two standing next to him, "We're going to Riverdale High. Think of all those Northside heads to knock."

Stevie rolled her eyes, stepping away from the tall Serpent as he and Fangs pretended to throw punches at each other, sharing an amused look with Toni. She let out a laugh as Sweet Pea pulled her along with Fangs and the other Serpents.

Stevie let Toni dress her for their first day at Riverdale High; she had fishnets on under a checkerboard print skirt, a ripped up Motley Crue shirt, a pair of heeled boots, and her Serpent jacket sitting proudly on her back. Her hair was curled and sitting in a high pony at the top of her head.

Her and Jughead led the Serpents through the main doors of the school, ignoring the looks they were getting from their new classmates. They led the group to a table where Kevin, Archie, Betty, Veronica, Josie, and a few other students were standing behind. Kevin let a big smile make its way across his face at the sight of his best friend. Stevie responded with a big smile and a wave, stopping in front of the table.

"Friends," Veronica greeted with a smile, "On behalf of the students and faculty at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurricular's."