💙🦋Kuroko pt 2🥶🏀

Anime: Kuroko no basket

You let out a comfortable sigh enjoying the silence. Your eyes closed, your lips tilted upwards, and your ears relaxed at the anti-noises.

That was ruined fast by you hearing a thud behind you. "Ow...." you quickly got up and looked behind you. "T-The hell!? When were you here!?" "I was here the whole time." "Huh!?" You looked at the well said man. Your heart was beating fast, but your eyes looked closely at his form. He was more attractive closer. You groan when you felt your pants tighten. The other male seemed to notice and sighed. You quickly turned around and walked towards the door. "You Can just fuck me. I won't mind." You hear Kuroko speak. You froze as your hand laid on top of the doors handle. You turn your body to look at him, "what?" You saw him shrug. "I don't care. Just fuck me." He started to take his clothes off. You started to shake your head and your arms around. "N-No! Don't get naked!!! I don't want to fuck you!!" "You don't?" "I-I didn't mean it in a rude way! I just don't know you..." you spoke out. Kuroko looked at you in disbelief. "You're not the same as the others?" You froze.

"Others?"

Silently staring at Kuroko dumbfounded, he began to rub his arms feeling awkward at the atmosphere. "Yeah...do you want me to take off my clothes?" "No way!...." again with the silence. Clearing your throat to lift up the heavy tension, you gazed at Kuroko, "May I ask why you do stuff like this?" Kuroko went paled, looking down at his feet, "I-It's not that I wanted to...I just didn't have a choice...." Tilting your head in confusion, you didn't want to ask what he meant due to not trying to be nosy with his personal life, although, the feeling of him being sad ticked your off. "What do you mean?" "It all started with my friend Kagami leaving for national tryouts. I was alone, and I was already...ugh how do you say that word in English....?" "You can speak Japanese...." "You can speak it?" Nodding at his newly language, you slide down the door, sitting on the floor. "I was going to say, when I was alone I was already invited to the sport festival after party, because I played basketball. When I was alone, a group of guys started....you know flirting? I was shock at their actions, so for me everything happened so fast. The next day I woke up with messages and emails from strangers. Thanking me for the video I recorded." "Video....?" "I was confuse at first, until Kagami send me a link...." you knew exactly what it was. "You don't have to tell me....I know already." Groaning at the sick fucks your upper classmates were, you sighed in disappointment. "I'm sorry for what you're going through, but I might sound rude for saying this but why don't you just leave?" "I can't. They threatened me with the video! If they show all those adult contacts to the principal I will be expelled and my career is going to be send down the drain!" Tightening your fist in anger, you stood back up, walking towards the shorter male. He looked up at you in fear, once you tightened your grip on each shoulder he widened his eyes. "You're showing them that you're weak! Giving up, that's not how it goes. They will never do such things, besides they're the ones fucking you in the video, that's already evidence." Kuroko shook his head, "I'm assuming you've never watched them...they covered themselves with mask and everything...hiding their identity so it will be hard. I'm just trying my best to get them to leave me by just coming here, giving them what they want and leave without anymore interruptions.." Shaking your head in anger you grew an idea. "Hey...why don't I just tell them to back off?" "You cant do that!" "Yes I can, watch me." You walked away from him, Kuroko tried to stop you, but he wasn't really active. He quickly left, scared at what was coming next.

With you-

"Ooh, I saw M/n coming out of the room with Tetsuya!!" "What!? No way!!!" The football team laughed as they spotted you, quickly silencing but whispering to one another. "Hey, Andy...." the male looked at you, unaware of what was coming up next. "What's Kuroko to you?" Andy smirked, "Ooh, don't tell me that you've fallen for him already...was he that good-" Glaring at the male before you, he flinched, "Oi, are you serious?" "I don't want any of you guys getting near him." The boys went quiet at your words. "Like hell we're going to do that-" "I only want him for me. He's going to be my fuck-toy...." The boys gasped, but cheered at your lies, not knowing that it was. "Jeez, you scared us, M/n!"

'Why the fuck did I say that?! Well...hopefully that will help him get them off his back!!!' Walking away from everyone, you decided to go home early. "I'm sorry, Kuroko...it's the only thing that popped out of my useless brain...."

The next day, with Kuroko-

Kuroko woke up, depressed for whatever is coming. He quickly got dressed and made his way towards his classes, Kagami following him behind. "Kuroko, how are you feeling? Why did you go to the party when I said not to?!" Kuroko looked down at his feet, red eyes itching. Kagami got closer to Kuroko once the football team passes by them, but to their surprise, they didn't bother to look at Kuroko nor say anything. "Bro, M/n is so lucky! Must be nice being attractive!!!" They both hear them. Kuroko widened his eyes, 'Did he actually stop them....' Kagami looked down at Kuroko, suspicious of what just happen. "Kuroko, do you know what's going on?" "I met a guy last night....he told me that he will stop them from bothering me...." Kagami widened his eyes, but lowered them in anger, "Kuroko, he's obviously trying to get laid with you! Don't you think he's probably doing it so he can have you for himself!?" Kuroko shook his head, "He's not like that..." "Yeah right, what was his name?" "M/n." "M/n? He's a freshman from the baseball team?" "Yeah, what about me?" You stood behind Kagami, who flinched and turn to look at you. Greeting Kuroko kindly, Kagami glared at you, "Hey, I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do with Kuroko, but it ain't working!" Noticing that this might be Kagami, you shook your head, "I'm not going to do anything with him. Besides, he's not my type." Kuroko felt an ache on his heart. Kagami sighed in relief, "That doesn't mean anything, but I'll be watching you asshole! Come on, Kuroko!" Kagami pulled Kuroko by the wrist. You looked down at Kuroko, but he didn't care to give you a single glance. 'Is he mad? What did I do?'