😎💎Gojo💪🏻🌌

Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen

My boyfriend, Gojo suddenly texted me to meet him at a club, to celebrate our anniversary. I was confuse at first. He knew that I hated these types of events, and the fact that he invite me ON our anniversary day was kinda odd. I went either way, maybe he already finish with that school of his he teaches at. I don't know what it was called. Either way, I entered the club and I can feel many eyes looking at me. It was driving me insane, I hated this feeling so much. I plan to just grab Gojo and leave the place so we can actually enjoy ourselves for the day.

I texted Gojo that I was here, but he didn't return my message at all. I'm not an over exaggerated guy when it comes to him not responding my text right away, I just sighed and walked towards the bar for a water. On my way there, I spotted Gojos back. I smiled in relief and made my way towards him, but stopped half way at the sound of his conversation.

"Why don't we finish these drinks and let me take you to a hotel for the night?" Gojo spoke. "Hmm...that sounds nice coming from a handsomely mouth...." a female spoke. I sat down behind him and frown. The waiter walked up to me and looked at me with a smile, "What can get for you?" "I'll have a Sierra Silver...." "Alright!" Gojo flinched at the sound of my voice. I saw it at the corner of my eye, he turned around and widened his eyes at the sight of my form. "M-M/n, I didn't knew you were he...re..." Gojo golped once the waiter placed a shot in front of me. I quickly gulped the think and asked for another.
"M/n...tequila is bad for you, remember-" "Did you had fun talking to your friend?" I smiled warmly at him, which he stood stiff and didn't say anything. "I'm sure I heard you all bubbly and stuff...good for you! I'm glad you're making friends!" Gojo smiled cheekily and nodded violently. He then wrapped his arm around my neck and laughed. "Y-Yeah, maybe we should go home...let's start by putting this drink down."

Gojo slowly pushed your hand down as the shot clank at the sound of it landing on the table. You can feel your head feeling light as you groan, pushing Gojo off of you.

"Arms off of me, I don't know you...." Gojo sighed, he knew this was going to happen. And he invited me here for that reason. He wanted to see me like this, but he didn't plan it to start so soon. "M-M/n..." Gojo quiet down at the sight of me standing up rapidly. I was so dizzy I didn't notice my hand clenching his collar so hard. "Hey, let's go home...." I hear him say. I didn't listen as I felt my whole body burning and moving towards wherever.

Although, Gojo was trying his best to get out of your grip as he saw you pulling him towards the public restroom, he freaked out but was also indeed excited for what he knew what was next. "M/n?" Gojo was getting heated up and he can feel his smirk forming. He was starting to not regret flirting with that guy...or girl? He really didn't care to remember!

You pushed Gojo in a bathroom stall, and locking the door behind you. You didn't care to even think about public sex, it was never your thing but you're too drunk to even care. Gojo smirked as he wrapped his arm around your neck and grabbing a bunch of your hair as he began to kiss you. You were not going to fight it as you already plan to do this. You felt Gojo unbuttoning your dress shirt, so you pulled him away. "Hmmm...?" Gojo licked his lip as his white hair was swaying right and left at how seductive he was trying to be. He sat on the toilet as he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He was asking for you. Shaking your head, you grumbled and picked him up as his legs wrapped around your waist. Biting onto Gojo's neck, he moan at how two of your pointy teeth dug themselves deeper than your other as his blood dripped and flow it's way down his chest. "M-M/n" pulling away and licking the same spot, you felt your energy rush down to your crouch as you groan at the right feeling on your pants. Gojo hopped off of you and got on his knees, you saw how he unzipped your pants and pulled your underwear along down enough for your penis to pop out. He moan at the sight of it and licked the tip, looking at you while he's at it. 'Fucking teaser...' you grit your teeth at how he licked your dick and kissed it. How he messages your balls, but that wasn't what you mostly payed attention. It was how he played with your tip. Gripping a bunch of his hair, you pulled him towards you as he finally took you all in. You let out a shaky sigh at his warm and wet mouth hugged your penis. He began bobbing his head as your arm moved along with him. "Fuck..." While Gojo was teasing and looking at you with his beautiful eyes, he pulled down his pants and began to play with his hole. He felt his precum rolling down his boner as he moan onto you. You soon felt your member twitch, so you pulled Gojo's face away and stood him up. He was confuse at why you stopped but shivered at your cold stare. You quickly turned him around and bend him over. His fast reflex slapped the wall for him to balance himself as he looked behind you at how you rubbed your penis between his ass. "P-Please...." "Now you're paying attention to me....? What about your friend...?" Gojo whimpered as he smirked, "What friend, I don't remember....please fuck me already..." Without any second to progress his words, you slammed yourself inside him. Sighing in relief, you felt your cock warm and steamy. The soft skin of his inside was driving you crazy as he was also moaning loud. He was gasping at how it hurt and felt good. You ignored him and continue to strike onto him and out. Gojo huffed for air as his legs began to twitch. But he didn't care but to scream your name for your satisfaction. He wants you to feel good even though he was getting railed by you. "Baby....faster!" "Shut up!" You did as told. Gojo groan as you hit his spot. "R-Right there!" His G-spot was the best thing that you can ever imagine. It was like he was sucking you from inside his body. You can see his body trembling beneath you, so you turned him around and carried him once again, as you slammed deeper into him. Gojo wrapped his around you and moan more at the deeper feeling. He ignore the pain he was feeling on his back due to you slamming really hard making him crash and bump the wall often. "M/n, I'm close!" You slammed into him a few times as Gojo came, you felt his cum landing on your shoulder and saw how must of it squirted on his stomach and chest. You pushed into him a little deeper and felt your cum launch on further inside, making Gojo twitch and scream from satisfaction. Once the two of you relaxed, you looked at each other for a silent minute. Then Gojo laughed as you groan. "Fuck...I did it again!"

A/n: PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!! 😭 I completely forgot about this "story" that I didn't pay attention to it! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this juiciness that I tried to write lol!

Next up: 💎🐯✨😩