😊🥵Hawks💢✨

Anime: Boku no hero academia

Hawks  sighed  as  his  vision  compromised  the  walking  figure  disappearing. Closing  his  eyes, he  turned  around  and  continue  walking. Only  to  stop  as  he  stared  at  your  figure  looking  unbothered  at  him. "What  are  you  doing  here, kid?"

His  words  echoed  in  your  eardrums  as  you  looked  away  and  walked  off. Hawks  bit  the  inside  of  his  cheek, "You  weren't  suppose  to  be  here! It's  an  abounded  place!" Not  caring  about  his  choice  of  words, you  simply  stopped  and  looked  at  him, "And  a  hero  isn't  suppose  to  have  a  friendly  talk  with  a  villain, "kid"." Hawks  widened  his  eyes  then  relaxed, "That's  none  of  your  business, y'know?" "Well, if  you're  in  my  area, then  it  is. Now  scram, before  I  actually  tell  on  you." Hawks  cringed  as  he  looked  around, "This  is  your  place?" You  plainly  looked  at  him, "Not  everybody  lives  in  crazy  rich  and  fancy  place  like  yourself, Mr.Hawks. Now, I  hate  talking  to  you, can  you  leave?" Hawks  smirked, "Not  bad, kid. I'll  leave, then." Walking  away, you  simply  went  inside  the  almost  run  down  building  and  got  ready  for  bed.

The  next  day  you  woke  up  to  do  the  usual. Once  it  was  night. You  silently  walked  back  home  with  groceries  in  hand. "Hey, kid." Startled  from  the  sudden  voice, you  looked  to your  side, tilting  your  head  upwards  to  see  an  upside  down  Hawks. "What  do  you  want?" "Hmm...help  me, no?" You  raised  an  eyebrow, but  quickly  took  notice  of  his  shoe  laces  tangled  in  a  metal  bar. "Don't  you  have  a  quirk  to  help  yourself?" Hawks  made  a  flat  line  with  his  lips, "Noooo...~" you  cringed, but  kindly  forced  yourself  to  do  something  about  it. Using  your  telekinesis, you  untied  his  laces  and  saw  him  drop  down  the  floor. "Thanks." He  groaned  as  he  looked  up  at  you, who  plainly  stared. "You  have  gorgeous  eyes...." he  accidentally  spoke  up. You  cringed, "Thanks...? Now  I'll  be  leaving." Hawks  freaked  out  as  he  saw  your  from  walking  away. He  open  his  mouth  to  shout  a  "Wait", but  froze  once  he  took  notice  of  his  actions.

'The  fuck  am  I  doing...!? Why  all  of  a  sudden  do  I  want  his  attention!?' He  violently  sweat  as  he  awkwardly  stood  in  the  middle  of  an  empty  concrete  side  walk.

Smiling  warmly  at  the  thought  of  Hawks  words  send  a  good  feeling  all  over  your  body, but  the  problem  is....you  already  have  someone.

Waking  up  with  a  loud  bang  on  the  door, you  patiently  waited  till  it  quiet  down. Once  it  did, there  was  more  continuing. Having  no  choice, you  got  up  and  took  a  look  at  the  person, "What  can  I-" "Dude, your  gurl  is  cheating  on  you!!!!" Taking  a  moment  to  take  in  your  best  friends  words, You  simply  closed  your  eyes  and  waited  till  you  woke  up, it  never  happen.

"Huh?" Opening  your  eyes  you  gave  her  a  worried  look, she  bit  her  lip  then  laughed, "I'm  just  playing! Hopefully.....but  let's  go  eat! We're  waiting  on  you!" You  sighed  and  nodded, "Let  me  get  ready."

"Look  who  finally  came!" Your  girlfriend, (G/n), kissed  your  cheek  and  greeted  you. You  nodded  with  a  smile  and  sat  next  to  her. Ignoring  their  conversation, your  thought  ran  into  Hawks  figure. You  smiled  at  nothing  as  his  words  echoed  inside  your  brain, "Baby? What  are  you  thinking  about  that  got  you  so  smiling?" You  plainly  stared  at  your  girlfriend, "Nothing, i  just  thought  about  groceries  for  today...." "Hm? Didn't  you  bought  some  yesterday?" You  nodded  slowly, "I  eat  a  lot...." "Yeah  right!" You  glared  at  your  best  friend  as  she  smirked  and  kissed  her  boyfriend. "Is  everything  alright, M/n?" You  sighed, "Yeah..,just  confused...."

...

You  quickly  slapped  your  mouth, "Sorry, I  didn't  mean  to  say  that  out  loud!" "Dude, are  you  bi-curious!!!" Your  girlfriend  gasped, "Nina, what  are  you  talking  about!? He's  dating  me!!" "So?" You  cringed, "Just  me  saying  the word, confused, doesn't  mean  I'm  confused  with  my  sexuality. I'm  just  confuse  about  life  choices." The  couple, who  sat  in  front  of  you, rolled  their  eyes. Your  girlfriend  nodded  in  agreement. "Oh, it's  getting  late, M/n. Walk  me  home?" You  nodded  and  bid  your  goodbye  with  the  two.

Your  walk  was  comfortable  and  silent. Well, until  your  lovely  partner  interrupted  it, "M/n, I  need  to  tell  you  something." Looking  down  at  her, you  nodded  for  her  to  continue, "It's  been  guilting  me  up! So, please  don't  get  mad!" She  gave  you  a  sad  look  as  you  slowly  nodded. "I  accidentally  slept  with  Nina's  boyfriend...." you  froze, 'Huh?'. Your  girlfriend  shook  as  she  began  to  cry.

"Does  Nina  know........" "I-I  don't  think  so...." she  sniffed  her  boogers. "Okay...." you  continue  walking  with  her  and  finally  drop  her  off  her  place, "are  you  mad?" You  silently  shook  your  head, "No, just  disappointed..." she  gasped, "Look, Im  sorry! I  really  am! I  swear  I  didn't  mean  it! Please, Adam!" You  froze  as  she  cupped  her  mouth. "Adam? Who's  that?" "I-I..." you  turned  around  and  walked  away  from  her.

"Wait, M/n!"

You  weren't  sure  how  to  feel. You  weren't  sad  or  mad. But  confused  on  why  you're  feeling  relieved. "What  is  wrong  with  me...?" "Nothing! But  personally, I  think  you  should  work  on  your  cold  face  expression...." Hawks  popped  out  of  nowhere  as  he  smiled  wide. You  looked  down  at  him  and  smiled, which  he  took  by  surprise, "Did  something  good  happen...?" You  leaned  down  at  him, "Yeah..." he  tilt  his  head  with  a  smirk, "Oh, and  what  is  that...?" You  responded  with  a  smirk  back  as  you  wrapped  your  arms  around  his  waist, touting  his  ass  cheek, "You  being  with  me, again." Hawks  moan  as  he  felt  you  biting  his  ear. "W-Wait..." "what?" "I-I  don't  know  your  name...." "hm...? M/n. L/n  M/n." "Ooh? Thats  a  nice  name, kid." "Kid? Mr.Hawks  Im  older  than  you....maybe  you shouldn't  call  me  a child...." "Really? You  look  like  you're  18!?" "Thanks! But  I'm  29." Hawks  chocked  on  his  saliva. "Ha! And  I'm  more  successful  than  you!" "No  you're  not." "Yes  I  am! You  live  in  a  shit  junk!" "That's  because  I'm  a  run  away. Im  a  criminal  in  many  countries. Japan, is  just  my  hiding  spot. But  if  you  come  with  me  to, (C/n), you'll  be  spoiled." "I'll  like  that..."

You  snorted, "I'm  just  playing  with  ya. I'm  actually  27  and  poor. Sorry  to  boost  your  hopes  up, kid." Hawks  glared  at  your  laughing  self.

"Jackass...."