😍🍒Kakyoin💚🧪

Anime: Jojo Bizarre Adventure Prt 3

Warning ⚠️ long chapter

"Mama, Papa! Wake up! Wake up!"

You groan as you flip around and open your eyes to see your little girl wide awake. "Give me 5 minutes..." you slowly close your eyes, but your face was slap by a pillow. Widening your eyes you looked at the person who cause your awake. Kakyoin sat up and looked down at you with a smile, "Wake up, its her competition today." "Mama's right!" Your eyes relaxed and nodded, "Right...that's into 7 pm though..." you sat up. Kakyoin stopped you before you got off. You raised an eyebrow then saw his eyes pointing down your crotch then at your little girl. You slowly nodded, "Right.." "D/n, can you please get ready for bath? Also, turn it on for me. I'll be right over there." "What about dad?" "Hm? What about me?" "Are you not getting in with us?" "D/n, you're 7 years old and your mom is 29. I'm 34, which means I'm big and can't fit in." "Eh, lame...okay!" She ran off.

"Jeez I totally forgot about last night...that was close..." you scratched the back of your head. Kakyoin smiled warmly as he wrapped his arms around your waist, "It's alright, good morning." He pecked your lips. You gave him a relaxed smile and nodded. He got off the bed and began to put some boxers. You admire your work from last night, "I think I should've sucked harder...it doesn't look noticeable." Kakyoin blushed, "M-M/n, don't say things like that! It's embarrassing!" You rolled your eyes then got off bed and put some clothes on. "Oh I forgot, we will be visiting the church today." "Why? You know I can't stand that old lady!" "It's sister, stupid! Plus, D/n friends want to see her play." "Eh, so we have to take care of 3 kids? Are you insane? Is this a call for having more kids?" "N-No, you idiot!" "Isn't that nun coming too?" "No, she can't go due to her job." You nodded understandably. "I see..." "Are you okay with it?" "Yeah, if it makes my princess happy then I'm cool with it? Plus, my beautiful wife looks happier about it too!" Kakyoin glared at you and left the room. You chuckled and went to go do your routine.

You hmd a song as you cooked breakfast. "Dad, do you like my dress!" Your daughter came running to you as she did a little spin. Your eyes widened, "WOW, I don't know What to do? Do I bow for the highness!?" D/n giggled. "Silly, I'm not a princess, I'm 7 years old!" "Age doesn't matter when it comes to being a princess, D/n..." Kakyoin walked in. You swore to Kami-sama that once your eyes landed on Kakyoin you fell in love once again. "W-What?" You smiled warmly and shook your head, "Nothing just admiring my gorgeous wife..." Kakyoin blushed then smacked your head, "Stop flirting in front of D/n, she'll get your habit!" You chuckled and nodded, "Yes, yes..."

You finally finished the few dishes then sat in front of your husband and daughter as they began to admire their food. "Wow, dads food is the best!" "Uh-Huh!" You blushed, "Why thank you!" The two laughed as the three of you guys ate.

Kakyoin wore a dress shirt as he tucked them in his black denim pants. He wore a dark green jacket blazer on top with his signature earrings. You wore a black long sleeve turtle neck with black denim pants, and a gray jacket blazer. D/n wore her little red puffy dress that stop right below her knees, under them she had her white tights with her tiny black flats. Her hair was done like two puffy balls of the side of her head. "You ready?" "Yeah..." "Yey, I'm going to see my friends again!" Kakyoin grabbed her hand as they walked out. You grabbed her instrument case and left the house as well.