❤️😩Rengoku🥡🧡

Anime: kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer)

Warning ⚠️ spoiler Alert! If you haven't read the manga don't read this! Unless you don't give a fuck lol

Your screams of fear echoed around your setting. Your knees stabbed within the hard dirty ground were numb due to your emotions taking over. Your hands trying to reach a smiling Rengoku that was at the edge of death. Your eyes were watery that you can't see nothing around, but Rengoku. "I will fulfill my duty! I won't let anyone here die!" He said as now his pale skin took over his natural one. You began to shake as Inoske stood next to you shaking while tears came out of his mask. Tanjiro and Zenitsu also bawling their eyes out.

"Cut!!!!"

The bell rang and everyone clapped, "Nice job!" The producer gave you all a thumbs up. You sat up and wiped your tears as Rengoku walked up to you, "You seriously are great at acting! Haha!" He smiled wide as you blushed and covered your face, "T-Thank you...." The producer ran up to you, "I'm so glad you agreed to acting as one, L/n-senpai! The legend actually agreed to this, shishishishi!" You exploded, "T-Thank you!" He violently shook your hand. Rengoku slapped your back, "Now, lunch is ready! Let's go!" He cheered as he snatched you away from the producer.

You and Ren have been friends since the first movie you both did together. It was 4 years ago. He was your loud and confident friend while you were the mysterious shy person.

"U-Um, Rengoku...don't we t-take our clothes o-off first?" "Hm? Oh yeah, Bahahaha!" Your stylist and MUA took you away from Rengoku and helped you take everything off.

"Okay, next thing up! After you finish with Everything for today's episode you will have to attend an interview with fans." Your manager read out loud your schedule as you began to space out and not hear anything she says. The thought of Rengoku made your stomach have butterflies, and your mind feel foggy. "Oi, M/n!!" You flinched and turn to look at her, "Yeah?" "Did you hear anything I said!?" You looked away from her with a red face, "Y-Yeah...." your manager send you a death glare as she slapped your cheeks and turn your face towards her. You began to sweat violently at the sight of her face, "Stop. Fucking. Spacing. Out. You. Moron!!!!" You nodded, "Hai!"

"Now tell me why you've been spacing out for?" You slowly nodded and began to play with your fingers, "I've been thinking about Rengoku a lot..." Your manager smirked, "Oh my...wait...you have a crush on him?!" You slapped her mouth, "Shut up...!"

You froze once your heard a knock. Your manager smacked your head, "Nasty fingers...Anyways go! It's Ren-senpai!" You nodded and quickly open the door, "You Ready?" The sight of Rengoku made your heart melt. "Y-Yeah...."

On your way out, you saw everyone giving you both thumbs up as Rengoku held your hand within his. You blush and smiled wide at them. Once you walked out of the building you left everyone in shock.

"He actually smiled wide!?"

"AHHHH, M/n-senpai is the best!!!" The produce bawled his eyes.

"How the heck did you manage to hire one of the greatest actors in Japan?"

"Shhhh, don't ask questions!!!!"

"He forced him by sending him messages and calling him many times...he even followed him home...."

"Oh my..."