😏🦹Garou💦🍌

Anime: One Punch Man, duh!

🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊

"Hm? Aren't you-" Garou kidnapped you to an abounded cabin, as you raised your eyebrow at how pointless he stood injured. He was bleeding everywhere and obviously hurt from all those heroes he kept fighting. You sat down on the floor, not bothering to attack. "You can sit down, I'm not going to fight you on that state." "Huh? Aren't you suppose to be a hero?" "Don't call me that. I just do dirty work, that's it." Garou groan and laid on the bed looking area. You looked through a hole of the cabin wall and sighed, "Hey, you've got company. A brat is running this way." "What!?" The boy walked in and automatically shrieked at the sight of you two being in the cabin. You cringed at the sight of the brat and sat back down, "Gross, it's a kid. Run away brat." Garou lazily slapped you and sighed due to recognizing who the boy is. "Oh, it's just you. Hey, Kid." You tilted your head at the sight of the boy nervously playing with his fingers, not even looking at either of you. "U-Umm...can you please go somewhere else...? Me and my friends are trying to play...!"

A/n: I know that this isn't what he says, but bare with me...I'm not looking at the manga at all, oof

"Huh?" Garou was shocked, "Kid, this is the only place I got. Go tell your friends to come and tell me that!" The boy flinched as tears began to form on his eyes, making you roll your eyes, but then your ears began to twitch and you looked through the same hole from before. "Yo, heroes got you almost surrounded, Mr. Monster." Garou groan, "You're kidding." He pushed you away and looked through the same hole, he cursed under his breath. "I'll deal with them. You get away with the kid." "Huh? Don't look down at me!" Garou groan at the pain coming from nowhere, you rolled your eyes and looked at the Kid, "Get out, before all the heroes get here." "W-Why do I need to get away from them-" "Now!" The kid nodded violently and ran out of the cabin, you looked through the hole and saw him get comfort by some heroes. You smirked and looked at Garou. "Now that he's gone, wanna fuck?" Garou growled at you, "Fucker, you think this is funny?! I'm being chased by heroes, and I'm bleeding!!!" You smirked, "I don't know man. Seeing you like this kinda turns me on. Plus the heroes surrounding us, they can here you scream my name..." You kissed Garou on his lip, making him slap you. "Not now..." "But babe....!" Garou glared at you, making you puff air from anger. "Fine! Just so you know, I'm not helping you anymore!" "NEVER WANTED YOUR HELP!!—"

You pulled Garou down to the floor, using your body to protect him from all the bullets coming from outside. "Oh? You don't need my help?" Garou elbowed you on the face, "Son of a bitch..." "Let's fuck."

"NO!!!"