💎🐯Oh Chanwoo✨😩

Note: This is before MD and Chanwoo are dating but this is when MD has a crush on him

Walking to a masquerade party, the invites were handed out to TOP BJ streamers, you with over 30 million views and millions of followers, were automatically one of the first to be invited. Your video topics were based on Cosplay, so for your outfit of the day was to go as an idol, MD. You wore a really well done black hair as MD, styling it like his. His famous dress shirts that he wears in each of his videos that you see, and of course not forgetting a whip for accessories.

MD walked up to you and smiled warmly towards your way, "Nicely done custom, Mr. L/n." "Thanks, it was voted first from my fans." MD smiled as you can tell it was fake, but you didn't pay much attention, because you were looking for his partner. You see...you've grown fond of him when you started seeing him in MD's videos, it turn you on at how he does his work. Shrugging the thought, you bid your good bye and ordered a drink. At last, you spotted the famous male that you've been looking for, drinking his way out. He was drunk. "Hey, you should head home." "Hmm? Oh, Old Man...we should go home..." 'Old man? What?' "No, you-" The boy wrapped his arms around your neck, as he leaned towards your face, you cringed at the smell of alcohol, but shrugged it off, "Let's go to bed...I'm so horny..." The bartender blinked twice, then blushing to see you smirk, "I'm not MD...my name is M/n...but call me whatever you want..." You whispered as the male moan softly, nodding violently and pulling you towards a room. You didn't know where he was taking you, but you were going to enjoy this. 'Wait..isn't his thing...oh shit. I don't like hitting!!' You gulped nervously as he pushed you to a sofa, there was no bedroom that he can find, so the two of you stood in a office. The male swing his body softly in front of you as he slowly took his clothes off, sending you sexy looks while he's at it. 'Fuck, MD, you lucky bastard!' Your eyes automatically widened at Chanwoo wearing lingerie, "Huh?" "I wanted to surprise you with after sex party, but right now, I just CANT hold myself!" You grit your teeth as Cat Boy, which you know him as, smashed his lips onto yours, making you jolt by surprise. 'Damn...' Cat boy pulled away, "Can I dominate...for this time, Master..." At those words, you can feel all of your energy flowing towards your penis, 'Well fuck, I'm hard.' "Do whatever you want." Mr. Cat boy smiled softly, "Take off your clothes..." 'Don't have to tell me twice!' You did as told as Chanwoo used your shirt to tie your hands behind, 'Eh?' He took your whip accessory and winked at you, "We're going to have fun..." You gulped, 'I'M THE ONE WHO'S GETTING HIT!?'

A/n: I don't know much of BDSM, so bare with me. I may not be able to explain it well...I was thinking of skipping first, but...I just HAVE TO WRITE IT!!

You cringed at how hard the frail whip smack into your skin, 'Fuck...' You sighed as they kept coming, 'MD...you're crazy for doing this, but why am I getting harder!?' You groan once Chanwoo slightly stepped on your bulge, though your boxer,  as he harshly pulled your face upwards towards his. "Fuck...I want you so bad..." You murmured out loud, making Chanwoo let go of you in a shock state. From his point of view, he has never heard MD tell him that. "W-What-" You ripped out of your shirt and tackled the cat boy to the ground, "You enjoy chocking, right?" The boy nervously stared at you as you smirked, showing your pointy fangs, "I'm taking that as a yes..."

Using his shirt, you tied his hands tightly, making him groan, 'Hopefully he likes that....' Your hands travelled across his naked body, as your licked your lips, 'Fuck, he's so hot...' Slightly rubbing your middle finger on his neck, your nail slowly dug themselves, making the boy cough violently. 'W-Why am I liking this!!' You leaned to his face and bit his cheek, feeling his bone. Once you were satisfied, you pulled away and travelled your tongue to his member. Pulling down his underwear, you saw his member harder than a rock. 'Oh yeah...it's finally starting!'

Jerking the male off slowly, he gasped at your teasing, and kicked you, "G-Go faster!" Gripping his penis tight, he moan in pain, making you smile. 'That sounded sexy...' you did it again as Chanwoo gasped and tears rolled down from his mask. 'Fuck...' Jerking him off faster he cried out MD's real name, slightly ticking you off. 'This sucks, Dude!!' Out of anger you positioned your penis near his hole, "W-Wait, we haven't gone this far-Gahh!" You didn't want to hear him talk much, you just continue smashing yourself inside him roughly while your fingers wrapped around his neck, the way he was chocking and crying, moaning at how good you're doing him was making you crazy. Who knew that you had this kinda kink. Turning him around to his fours, you harshly pushed his head to the ground and felt your penis deepened itself inside him, making you moan. "Fuck..." Chanwoo cried in pain, but continue moaning in pleasure, he wasn't sure what to feel at all! Chanwoo later on felt his penis jolt, "I-I'm close-" his words didn't catch up to him as he already came to the carpet. Chanwoo began to crawl away from you, but...

You weren't finish.

Pulling him back, you continue slamming yourself inside him, making him gasp for air roughly. Sitting him up, you used your strength to help him ride you with your hands in both his thighs. "S-Stop!" "Why? You're the one who's moving on it's  own? I'm just helping you for balance..." Chanwoo ark his back in pleasure of you playing with his thighs, you then squished them, making him whimper. "G-Gah!" You didn't know what you were doing. But your natural pointy fangs were the first to be in contact with Mr. Cat boys skin, then soon the rest of your teeth. "Hmm..." 'he likes that?' You spin him around, using the sofa to support Chanwoo's back, as you continue to fuck him. While moving back and forward, you leaned to his nipple and bit them. "W-Wait-no!" Licking them like as if they were desserts, you finished playing with them by kissing them gently, but your penis wanted to do the opposite, as you dug your point nails on his waist, and pushing him downwards to your thighs, you felt your balls touching his ass cheeks, but you didn't care. You were more impressed at how Chanwoo was the first person to actually take your WHOLE penis in. Finishing inside him, you sighed in relief as Chanwoo laughed, he wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed you, "I didn't knew you licked this, Old man." Blinking twice you frown that he still hasn't come to his sense, 'Well there goes my hope...' Flinching at the sound of doors slamming open, there stood the actual MD. You smirked, "Yo." Chanwoo widened his eyes then stared at you, "W-Who are you?" Due to tiredness taking over, Chanwoo slowly closed his eyes, he then began to snore silently on your shoulder. Smirking nervously towards MD, "haha..."

MD got jealous and took Chanwoo away, of course changing him, leaving you on your own. You were obviously not caring about the situation, but you were happy to see Cat Boy falling asleep after sex, "Damn, I'm that good..."

A/n: haha...I'm scared of BDSM, but I did enjoy writing this, so...yeah!

Next up: ✨🤑🍑🌌