🤫👅Prt two 😩✌🏼

Here ya go fucking sluts 🙄😘

Walking depressingly back to your house, mid way you spotted Yuri laughing like a manic with a fellow friend with blue hair, also reflecting his actions. Yuri stopped and looked at you, making you shriek and continue walking faster than your normal pace.

"Kuhh?"

Sighing in relief once you arrived at home, you locked the doors and windows shutting yourself in your restroom. "C-Calm down, M/n....he's not a stalker!" Gulping at your nerves creating insane ideas, you groan once you heard the doorbell. "No...no...no......" The noise kept continuing, to the point it force you to open it.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Your mother glared, pushing you out of her way. "I bought groceries, got get them." Nodding violently at her command you did as told. Once you got the last bags, you spotted Yuri stopping from walking, giving you odd stares. Blushing at the sight of him, you slammed the cars door shut and walked back home. "Kya!"

'"Kya"?' Looking slowly back at the male confuse at his choice of words, he was now on your drive way. Your shaking finger pointed at yourself, "M-Me?" He nodded violently, jumping while add it. "W-What do you need!" The male walked up to you, close enough for your noses to be touching. Noticing his finger pointing down at your crotch, you paled. "N-No!!!!" You covered your middle part with your hands, backing away from him. Yuri tilted his head, "Dick! Dick! Di-" covering his mouth without thinking, your neighbor, who just hopped off her car, gave the two of you an odd stare. "D-Don't shout disrespectful words, Y-Yuri!" Yuri smiled, liking your palms. Blushing and pulling your arms away from his mouth, you cleaned them with your shirt, "I-I'm not going to give you s-sex......" Yuri frown, "Booooooooo....!" "H-Hey!" Yuri scuffed, walking away. "B-But!" He stopped, giving you an angle look. "Can you help me study for my makeup test? I-I'll do it, if I pass......" Yuri jumped towards you, wrapping his arm and legs around you, licking your cheek. Blushing at the feeling of his tongue piercing, you pat his head, "W-We'll start tomorrow...." Yuri nodded and ran off.

Question time!!!: Do you have a piercing? If you do, which one? If you don't, then tell me what piercing do you wish to have?

My answer: I do have piercings, snake bites! But I also wish that I had tongue piercings 😩

The next day was the worst day to start. You began arriving late to class, your teacher scolded you making you stand outside the classroom. Then, lunch was the worst part, because your mother gave you a bento, with just a note inside of it saying, "Ha, loser! You thought I was going to give you lunch for two days in a row? Go buy something at the lunch area! 🖕🏼", 'N-No wonder the lunchbox was feeling light!!!' Then after lunch, you were called for a makeup test meeting, that didn't make sense for your time being waste for!

Currently, you sat on your table, glooming at the events before. Kaido sat in front of you, rubbing your head at the pity he was feeling. "It's going to be okay, M/n. Bad things happen because there's going to be something good coming out of it!" Looking up at Kaido, sniffing your buggers, "Y-You think so....? So studying with Yuri after school won't be bad...?" Kaido froze at your response. "You're what....?" Crying more at Kaido's expression, you let the day go by as it already was.

After School-

Walking alone with Yuri was a note for yourself to never do it again! Why? Well-

"EUHEHEHHEHEHE!!!" Blushing at the tiny distance between the two of you, Yuri wrapped his arm around your shoulder, while you opened the door to your house. "Mom, I'm home-" Yuri placed a note on your hand as he walked around your house, impress was his reaction to it.

The note- "I'm not going to be home, because your father took me to Las Vegas! There's food in the fridge and money inside- YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS, bye!"

Throwing the paper in the trash out of annoyance, you realize Yuri admiring your family pictures. Walking beside him, you took notice of him holding your old year book. "Hm? Oh that's my middle schools's yearbook! If you go to page 67, I'm in there!" He did as told and pointed at you. Nodding at his excitement, he laughed and blushed at the sight of you. Tilting your head with concern, you looked at Yuri, who was dazed at your photo. "What's so interesting about my photo?" He turned the pages into one specific. There he stood in a photo. Clicking the dots, you started to realize. 'Right...I remember the rumor about a weird pink haired boy....that must've been Yuri!' "You went to the same school as me!" He nodded violently, blushing at the sight of you. "You....bad...middle....school!" Blushing at his words you nodded. "Yeah...I was pretty much a delinquent back then..." "Happen...?" Pulling Yuri towards the couch, the two of you sat down. "My mom told me to act nice....if you meet her, you'll understand the hard torture I went through!" Yuri smiled wide, sparkles shinning around his form. Smiling warmly towards him, he leaned towards your way. Giving him a confuse look, he popped a strawberry juice box in front of you. Straw in already. "Thanks?"

Yuri took out the materials for studying, while you drank your juice. 'Taste weird.....' He gave you glances with a wide smirk, making you feel suspicious. Once you finished the little juice box, you listened to Yuri trying to teach you, but of course you had to pause a lot because of his lack of vocabulary. Out of nowhere, you were sweating violently, "Hey, Yuri...was there anything inside that drink? I'm feeling kinda warm....." Yuri shrugged his shoulder, tongue twisting and everything. Blushing a deep red, you felt your pants getting tight. "Yuri, you did not-" Yuri leaned towards you, pushing you down the floor, him hovering you. "Laaaahhhh!!" "H-Hey...-" It was far too late. Yuri was already exploring your mouth insides without any warning, tightening your grip on his arm, your head was getting blank. 'Fuck....my head.....'

To be continue... 😌