🥴🧡Miyuki⚾️🇯🇵

Anime: Diamond no ace

tox·ic
/ˈtäksik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
1.
poisonous.
"the dumping of toxic waste"
Similar:
poisonous
venomous

Or....

In other words, my relationship with the Miyuki Kazuya. The infamous baseball player, catcher. With the number one volleyball male player in Japan.

That's what people say. They always talk.....

Oh, "M/N hit Miyuki yesterday at the party!", "Miyuki was flirting with someone.", "I saw them kissing tho.", "Their relationship is death on toxic", "M/N looked pissed."

Those are the rumors. Well 'type' of rumor that goes on. Are they true? Well....

Why don't you see for yourself?

"Are you serious?! Kazuya What the hell!?" Miyuki flinched at your shout. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You idiot! You think that I will ever have 'feelings' for him!?" "You kissed him!? I fucking saw you!!" Kazuya groan. "I don't want to do this now...I have a match tomorrow...." Kazuya turn his body and started to walk out. Once he was out of your sight. You punch the wall in frustration. "FUCK!!!"

That fight was one of our 'safest' ones. Im lucky enough that it didn't get physical. Like....

"Do you even love me?" You stopped walking. "Are you just using my body? Am I just A FUCKING TOY!?" You grunted. You turn around and walked towards him. Kazuya moves backwards till his back touched the wall, and you hovering him. He started to look at you in fear. You grabbed his cheek roughly and glare at him. "You're a whore. Nothing else. You never listen to me, never fucking do what I tell you to do, and you just keep having sex with other guys that aren't even ME!!!" You shouted. Miyuki started to cry. You removed your hand from his face and your fingers wrapped around his neck. "You're useless, nothing else." Miyuki didn't move. He shook under your skin. You let go and slapped him across his face. You backed away and looked at him. Miyuki looked back at you. His hand hovering his cheek, where you slapped him, and began to cry more. Your eyes showed pity. "I'm sorry..."you whispered. Kazuya walked towards you and hugged you. "I-It's my fault...." You wrapped your arm around Kazuya, and didn't respond to him. You kissed his forehead and placed your chin on top of his head.

Miyuki's POV

No matter what he says and does....I'm not crying because he hits me. I'm crying because no matter what he does to me I always end up going back to him...I can't live without him...

Inspired by Euphoria! Nate and Maddy!!! Recommend the show btw