💙🦋Kuroko🥶🏀

Anime: Kuroko no basket

"M/N!"

You took a deep breath.

"M/N!"

Your heart started to beat fast.

"M/N!"

Everything was silence, but the cheers and your heart beating noises.

"M/N!"

You raised a fist up.

"M/N!"

And drank the cup of tequila with a quarter as you chucked it all.

"YEAHHHH!!!!"

The boys slapped and hand shake you with cheers. You wanted to throw up. You did NOT like this, but it's a tradition for every sports team to do when you're a freshmeat in university. You groan.

"Nice, M/N!"

"That was fucking clean!"

"First freshmen to do it, too!"

You ignored them, and went down the basement with the others. You sat on the couch. "Alright! Party is going to be fucked up, we're going to fuck some chicks, and maybe get lit the whole night!" The leader said. The guys cheered. You felt uncomfortable...why?

Well....

You're gay....

The team has been fucking and having sex with both female and male. How do I put it? Oh yeah! They're dicks! They record themselves fucking the other, and post them on PornHub.

"Yo!" Everyone looked at the random person. "What?" "Tetsuya Kuroko will be attending the party!" Everyone looked at each other and smirked. "That Japanese guy?" "Yep!" You tilted your head. The older male looked at you freshmen. They started laughing. "Oi, Andy, tell 'em who he is!" You looked at the leader and raised an eyebrow. "He's our little pet~!" You and the other guys turn more confuse. The others laughed. "He means he's our sex toy!" You froze. "He's our 'new' pet. The other one just stopped coming to party's, but he doesn't! He's a desperate man whore!" Everyone laughed. They all shared videos with each other of them fucking this Kuroko guy. You felt annoyed. You have no idea how much you wanted to get the fuck out of here...and you felt bad for him. He seems forced and sad. Maybe he is desperate? You let out a sigh and walked out of the room to get water. "M/N don't be a pussy and drink!" They yell out. You rolled your eyes and walked forward. On the way to the kitchen you can hear the sophomores, juniors, and Seniors bullying the new comers. They don't bully you, why? Well that's because you're attractive, and get the ladies off their feet by just a 'look'. In other words, they use you to get chicks. Like-

"Hey M/N! Can I get your number?" A random girl asked. You looked at her, and shrugged. "I guess...."
You both exchange numbers, right after that, girls lined up for your number. It is scary, because they do everything you asked them to do. Just to get your attention. Like when Jason and Nason, the twins of the football team, asked for two girls number and for you to hook them up, you forcefully agreed. The girls said yeah, because you talked to them for more than five seconds. You felt bad, because you're basically using them, but what can you do? These girls are scary and crazy....

Anyways back to the story.

You drank your water as you looked around the kitchen. Currently, you're standing at Jac's kitchen. The location you're at is his house. His parents are out on a honeymoon or something? Although, even if he's a dick, he sure knows how to respect his parents wishes....well sometimes....

The party is insane. The group of guys did traditions in front of the whole guest, while you just sat on the couch looking through your phone. Socializing isn't really your thing, or more like parties. You felt a hard slap on the back off your head, then a heavy weight on the side. You looked at the person. It was Jac. "You don't look like you're enjoying yourself, hotstuff!" He winked at you. Your eyes squinted and rolled. "Im not a party person...even if it's my sixth one, it still feels off..." you grunted. Jac looked at you with a smirk. He then wrapped an arm around your neck. "Hey, hey! That's Kuroko Tetsuya. Look how he dressed! Looks cute!" He whispered. You looked over at 'em and blushed. He was indeed attractive....oh yeah did I forget to say that this is a costume party, for Halloween?

Well...it is. You're dress as a dead baseball player. A zombie.

You're eyes shined bright at the person. He was amazing....perfect, but....didn't he fuck every guy in the male sports industry? "Don't get caught into his looks, M/N. Remember he's a whore, he fucked every single one of us. Maybe it might be you next...~?" Jac purred. You cringed at his action. Something in you made you get pissy, or mad, which caused you to get up and walk away from Jac. "Moody..."

You're angry, why? Well you're also confuse about it too! I guess you seem to grow a sensitive spot for this Kuroko guy? Even tho you don't even know him nor TALK to him. You groan. You grabbed a cup of water and drank it. The people around you seem to look at you a lot, which cause you to raise an eyebrow. "what?" "Something wrong with you?" "Looks like you got dump!" "Need help to get 'em mad hot cookie!" Your body felt weird. The hell were these people saying? You quickly finished your liquid and walked upstairs. You manage to find an empty room, even tho you open a lot of doors and spotted a lot of sex....you groan at the sight, and walked towards the bed, sitting down. You let out a comfortable sigh, and enjoyed the silence. Your eyes closed, your lips tilted upwards, and your ears relaxed at the noises.

That was ruined fast by you hearing a thud behind you. "Ow...." you quickly got up and looked behind you. "T-The hell!? When were you here!?" "I was here the whole time." "Huh!?" You looked at the well said man. Your heart was beating fast, but your eyes looked closely at his form. He was more attractive closer. You groan when you felt your pants tighten. The other male seemed to notice and sighed. You quickly turned around and walked towards the door. "You Can just fuck me. I won't mind." You hear Kuroko speak. You froze as your hand laid on top of the door handle. You turn your body to look at him, "what?" You saw him shrug. "I don't care. Just fuck me." He started to take his clothes off. You started to shake your head and your arms around. "N-No! Don't get naked!!! I don't want to fuck you!!" "You don't?" "I-I didn't mean it in a rude way! I just don't know you..." you spoke out. Kuroko looked at you in disbelief. "You're not the same as the others?" You froze.

"Others?"