🌳⚔️Roronoa Zoro🗡🤤

Anime: One Piece

Last Chapter was ass, I'm sorry!! I've been feeling like a lazy dumb bitch right now cause it's 3AM. Thank you! 🤧

WARNING ⚠️: Modern AU

Zoro huffed in frustration, the fact that he lost the match that just ended was a pain on his ass. He bid his lose and left, not even third place he could've taken. He walked out of his competition while the people looked down at him with harsh comments. It wasn't going to take him down, oh no....his dream is only to become the greatest swordsman. But to be able to do that, he will have to seek for help, that is training with the greatest current sword holder.

"Are you insane!? That guy hasn't even been on news or heck, nobody has heard of him!!?" Usopp shouted, while Zoro groan, "I think it's a good idea, Zoro, do your best!" Luffy gave him a thumbs up, with Nami, Chopper and Usopp gasping at his stupid acceptance. "No!" "Thanks!" Sanji placed the food in front of Nami. "Whatever, as long as I don't have to look at you for a while, I'm okay with it." "Shut up swirling brows!" "Huh, what did you say moss head!"

Zoro climbed the mountain that seems like it's been hours. To not his surprise, he lost his way to the location. Now he sat on a thick branch and ate meat from the bird he found and cooked. "Tch." Zoro got up and pointed one of his swords towards the sound. There stood you, with a small cart fill with groceries. "Woah, calm down kid! I'm just walking by. This is the route I take home." Zoro sighed and placed his sword back to where it usually is. He admire you as you walked pass by him and made your way up the hill. "Can you help me find the Saint Dojo?" You stopped at your feet and turn to look at the green hair. "May I ask why you'll be going there?" "I'm looking for a strong opponent to train me." "Train you? For what?" "Swordsmanship." You hmd', "Sorry Kid, the dojo has been banned for a decade now." Zoro widened his eyes, "What!? You're kidding, right?!" You shook your head, "Sorry, now run along. Go back home, take a shower, and eat a nice dinner. It's getting dark soon." Zoro bit his bottom lip, 'This can't be!? How will I get stronger? To defeat Mihawk, protect my friends!?'

You frown at the sight of the boys face expression. He seemed to no be enjoying your words of advice. "Fine, I'll help you somehow. Who are you looking for again?" "The black dragon, L/n Y/n!"

"Well damn." Zoro raised an eyebrow. "What?" "Sorry Kid, that man passed away long time ago! See ya!" "WHAT!?" "Just kidding! It's me, I am L/n Y/n, the black dragon. Now child, why do you wish to be trained by me?" Zoro relaxed, but bowed down. "I wish to get stronger, in order to protect my friends, and defeat my greatest opponent, sir!" "Hmph, alright. From now on, call me Sensei! Training will start tomorrow at 5 AM! I'll meet you at the entrance of the forest, deal!?" Zoro saluted, "Yes, Sensei!"

To your surprise, Zoro lasted months. It wasn't something you were use to. Your hellish of training was what got everyone to leave. The only person that manage was Mihawk, one of your old students. Taking a liking of Zoro, you continue to help him grow and treat him as you family. But on the other hand, Zoro had fallen head over heels for you. He didn't care about the training anymore. The reason he came by everyday was to just see you. To hear you praise him, to watch you joke around, and to call you his master. He never seemed to be fond of emotions, but when it came to you, it was like a rocket blasting up into space. Floating for infinity!

"Alright, Zoro! For your last day in training, you did perfect as always! Now go beat that opponent of yours and come back to tell me the news!" Zoro nodded. He ran off, but stopped before he was gone. He turned around and huff air. "Sensei! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KINDNESS! I'LL MAKE SURE TO REPAY YOU!" Taken back at the random shout, you poked your ear with a warm smile. "Oh my, so loud." You looked at Zoro with a serious expression now. He looked up at you with a red face. "What's wrong? Spit it out!" "I-I....WILL YOU LET ME CONTINUE COMING HERE!?" You laughed, "Do whatever you want, boy! This is your home too." Zoro nodded and ran off.

"Great, now I'm curious at what he was going to say at first...."

Yeah yeah, I know. Shitttt of a chapter I post, even after days of not posting! HA! Anyways, hopefully you enjoy you Whores 🙄💅🏼

Next up, try to guess by these emojis: 😎💎💪🏻🌌