😡❤️ Eustass Kid 🛠💢

Anime: One Piece

The sound of dishes clicking once they're place down on the table, that many customers cause, filled the silence of morning, and breakfast scent. It  was  peaceful. You  enjoyed  working  morning  hours  everyday. You  can  honestly  smile  warmly  every  second  the  day  pass.

"L/N! Customer  is  asking  for  you!" Your  head  snapped  at  the  movement  of  your  head  as  it  turn  towards  the spoken  voice. "Who?" "I  have  no  idea. She's  just  asking  for  you!~" the  person  wiggled  his  eyes. You  cringed. He pointed towards a table  that sat on the east side corner. You nodded and walked towards them. Once you stood near the table you bowed down. "Good morning. You wanted to see me?" You asked standing  straight up. The girls blushed. One with blonde hair sat proud. "My friend wanted to know if you're single?" She asked. You looked concern and your eyes laid on the girl hiding behind the spoken lady. She seemed shy. "Y-Yeah....?" "Really? Can she get your number?" You chuckled and nodded. "Sure thing!" The shy girl blushed and nervously exchanged number with you. You laughed at the cuteness. The bell rang, signaling the doors have been open, you looked at the entrance and smiled warmly. "Yo. The usual." The man said, while looking at you. You gave him a close eye smile. "Hai hai hai~!" You walked behind the counter and did the usual. Despite  all  the  whispers  of  many  people, of  bad  comment  of  the  man, you  ignored  them  and  walked  towards  the  redhead. "Here  you  go! The  usual!" You  chuckled. The  man  nodded  and  sighed  as  he  began  to  drink  his  beverage. You  sat  in  front  of  him, and  began  to  admire  him. "Excited  for  school?" You  asked. The  man  glared, with  a  blush, at  you. "T-The  hell  i  am!?" You  crossed  your  arms  and  shook  your  head  in  disbelief. "No  no, Kid. You  should  be  happy! You  don't  want  to  end  up  like  me, no?" You  raised  an  eyebrow. Kid  looked  away  from  you  and  stared  at  the  window, as  it  showed  a  morning  street  with  peaceful  people  walking  by. "What's  wrong  with  you? You  seem  to  look  like  you  have  a  life  under control." You  stare  at  his  side  of  his  face  in  shock. "You  think  I  have  it  easy?" Kid  turned  his  head  to  stare  at  you. He  silently  nodded. "Well, i  dont. I  struggle  with  money, and  I  do  a  lot  of  horrible  things  for  it-" "like  what? Working  here? Speaking  the  truth?" You  sighed. "Kid, ima  be real  with  you. Okay?" His  eyes  showed  interest. "I'm  not  who  you  think  I  am. I've  sale  drugs  on  the  corner, I've  killed, and  of  course  I  became  a  political  of  speaking  rights  for  everybody. That  all  happen  overseas  of  Japan. I  went  to  the  most  fucked  up  place  in  the  world, and  that  is  America  itself. You  think  I  have  it  easy? I  became  a  drop  out! To  keep  my  family, without  no  parents, safe  and  have  food  everyday  on  the  table! And  for  the  responds, they  all  die  before  me! My  Younger  siblings! You  have  no  idea  what  I  do! I'm  in  the  edge  of  quitting, I  want  to  just  feel  free  for  once...but  you  know  what's  stopping  me  from  that? From  killing  myself?" You  asked. Kid  was  in  shock. "W-What?" He  manage  to  speak  out. You  looked  death  at  his  eyes.

"You."