🦔💥Bakugou🧡💢

Anime: Boku no Hero Academia

"You got the job!" The Hero's advertiser of G.Z. shook your hand as you nodded slowly, "Thank you." "Here's the schedule. You'll be starting tomorrow at 7 AM. Meet Bakugou here." You nodded and bid your goodbye.

T H E N E X T D A Y

You patiently waited in the waiting room as you spotted heroes passing by. 'Right, they work under, "The Ground Zero"...' you hate to admitted, but most of the costumes seem pretty sick. "For fuck sakes, I said not to do anything stupid! Don't come here! Deal with it on your own!...I already told you not to go!!! Bye!" Your eyes widened from the scene before you. The Ground Zero was arguing with someone from the other line, 'I've heard of him being a hot head when he was younger, but I thought he would've changed now that he's older....' The blonde man quickly gave you a sharp look, "And who are you?" You lazily got up, "My name is L/n M/n, I'm your new manager...." he looked up and down at you then continue walking. You quickly grabbed your stuff and followed after him, "You'll be organizing my schedule, and meetings-" "Yeah, I know. Your advertiser gave me the details." Bakugou stopped and looked at you, "Hmph, not bad for a beginner." He continue, "I-I'm not a beginner! I've worked with celebrities, governments, and other heroes!" You manage to catch up to him as he pressed the elevators button. 'Number 27...' "And why do you keep changing?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, "U-Ugh, because I quit." "And why's that?" "Because they either retired, or I got bored." He glared at you. You awkwardly smiled, "S-So what do I need to do today, Mr. Ground Zero?" "You'll be driving me to the Hero Association's, and I'll be needing you for planner." The doors open and he continue walking. You followed along, "What about your meal plan?" Bakugou gave you a weird look, "Right, I'm too busy that I forget about it...." you gave him a disbelief look, "How do you skip a meal?" "When it comes to being busy, you'll understand!" You slowly nodded, "Right..."

'Meals will definitely be put in the important list...' you notice that you have entered his office. He sat down in his chair and began to do paper work. You awkwardly stood in the middle of the room and admire the big space. 'Wow...' "Come here." You slowly walked towards him and stood next to him. "What is it?" "I was recommended to alliance with an infamous hero, what do you think?" "Hmm, I personally will decline. If he's an infamous hero that's already a reason." Bakugou nodded and circled a paragraph. "Please get me a coffee. Don't forgot-" "No sugar, yeah I know." You walked out of the room, leaving a disbelief Bakugou.

Coming back with Bakugou's drink you gently placed it down next to him. Bakugou also took notice of the snack you brought him, "I didn't ask for this." "Yeah, but you forget about your meal time. Consider this a snack time." Bakugou glared at your annoyed face, but soon realize your empty hands, "What about you? Aren't you eating?" He took a sip of his coffee and smiled warmly at it, 'He likes it...' you shook your head, "It's fine I don't eat until it's my lunch time." Bakugou slowly nodded and went back to work. You sat in front of him and used your tablet to make his schedule. You also got a new phone for his income calls and such. "Alright, let's go." You admire Bakugou as he stretched out of his seat and grabbed his coat. You stood up, following him out of the building.

Driving towards the Hero Association's, you've arrived 50 minutes later. Once you got off, Bakugou was instantly surrounded by reporters, 'Damn, I knows he's a famous hero, but did something happen?' You quickly grabbed Bakugou's arm and began to push the reporters away, soon you both arrived. Bakugou walked towards a room. Right when you entered the doors you were spotted with people sitting in a chair, "Okay, you'll stay here. I will be in that room. Something happens, take me out of there quick." You nodded and sat in a chair as Bakugou left.