❤️👑Monkey D. Luffy🇧🇷🙈

Anime: One Piece

"M/N...."

"M/N."

"M/N!!!!!!"

You grunted, you turn away from your experiment, and looked at Luffy. "Yes, baby?" Luffy had a giant smile, that he always put out. "Talk to me!!!!~~~" he purred. You smiled warmly at him. "Baby, I'm busy with my project-" "But not anymore! You're talking to me now!" He chuckled. You sighed and stared at him. "Fine. But only 20 minutes! I really need to finish this...." you mumbled. "Yahoo!!!" He chuckled. You rolled your eyes, and took off all of your science dress code. Luffy admire your action. As you sat back down on your chair, you turned it to face Luffy. Once your eyes stared at his brown ones. Your whole body stopped. Luffy looked at you with lustful eyes. One hand was in front of his face as he bit one of his fingers, face red, and his other hand was groping his penis through his denim jeans. He was horny.

You gulped. This side of Luffy always made you nervous. Who would've thought that he had a lustful side? Well, when you started dating him you found out many things about Luffy that's not Luffy. You know?

Luffy stood up, and sat on your lap. He wrapped his arms around your neck, and grind his dick into yours. You grunted. Your hands landed on both side of his hips. His mouth was too close to your right ear that you can hear all of his moans, including the ones that don't come out loud. You also couldn't help, but to moan. "Damn it, Luffy!" You stood up, with Luffy still on your arms, and you walked towards the nearest empty table, placing him down on top of it. You began to kiss him with tongue as he cupped one of your cheeks, and his other hand traveled down to his pants. Luffy started to unbutton his pants. You couldn't help, but to smirk into the kiss. Luffy pulled out his penis out as he began to stroke it. He moan and moan more. You pulled away from the kiss as you admire Luffy while he masterbaited in front of you. "Mhm!~, (M/n)...aA-ah!!" The sound of his voice really send you energy all over your body. You quickly slapped his hand out of his penis, as he gasped, and you began to stroke and suck on it. You could feel Luffy's legs shiver on top of your shoulders. Luffys warm hands pulled your hair once you started to bob your head. "G-ahhh! (M/n)!" You started to move your head faster as you could feel his balls touching your chin. Luffy is right, for the first time, I really need to give him more attention than my stupid project. Luffy began to twitch. He was at his max. You smirk and pulled away from his dick. Luffy started whining, and he glared at and pulled your cheeks apart. "Haha...Rufwy cawm dwon-Oi! Twat HURTS!!!!" "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU CONTINUE! YOU MEANIE, BAD (M/N)!!!!" He started to stick his tongue out. You're face showed amazement, 'Despite all of this heated moment he still acts like a child....' you started to laugh. Luffy stopped and blushed. "W-What!?" You looked at him, and shook your head. You leaned towards his lips and gave him a quick peck. "20 minutes already passed. We'll continue next time." You said as you placed a clean towel on Luffy's hand. You then walked away, leaving a confused and dumbfounded Luffy that had his penis out. Sitting on a empty cold table.

Then it clicked.

"YOU MEANIE!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU, (M/N)!!!!? RUDEE!!! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST FINISH!!!" Luffy shouted. You sat on your lab chair and covered your ears.

"Y'all hear something?" You asked yourself. Luffy groaned. He cleaned himself and walked away. You sighed in relief. You did feel bad, but making Luffy feel like that makes you smile a lot. It was your entertainment. Your only entertainment.