😚💙Gintoki🎭🍜

Anime: Gintama

It  was  another  boring, shitty, dumb  day. You  hated  these  types  of  days. Never  a  fan  of  'em. You  laid  on  one  side  as  your  left  hand  supported  your  head, and  your  other  turned  the  pages  of  your  magazine. Heck, even porn magazines doesn't even satisfied you! I mean they never did....and you never understood why. Growing up you've never experience hornyness...nor puberty. Well you did, but not the hormonic  way....like getting turned on, or seeing a woman's breast and ass never catches your attention. Your friend, Gintoki, always said that you might be gay as a joke. I mean you denied it at that time, but...he might be right. Ever since that day you've been thinking about it. You tried asking a gay male for advice, but your appearance made them think you're making fun of them.

You look like a ladies man. Which made you mad, because the ladies always get annoying. Gintoki always said that you're a "ungrateful child" or something like that. It never bother you though. Although, there has been one thing that has been actually bothering you. That is Gintoki himself. Ah yes, you've masterbaited while thinking of him. The image  of him begging always turned you on. Just by thinking of it your face turns red at the thought, so you quickly shook it off.

"I'm back!!" You could here Gintoki scream. "Welcome back!" You responded, with a sigh. Gintoki  walked  towards  your  room  and  sat  down  in  front  of  you. You  looked  at  him  and  raised  an  eyebrow. His  face  expression  seemed  odd. "What  the  hell  is  wrong  with  you  now?" Gintoki  smirks, "Help  me  with  a  odd mission!" "Hell  no. Last  time  I  went  you  left  me  and  I  was  lost. You  never  tell  me  nothing  about  it, so  no." "B-But  Y/n~~~ You  were  so  cute  when  you  looked  confuse." You  froze, 'Did  he  just  called  me  cute!?' "Oi! Gintoki." He  hummed. "Are  you  alright?" Gintoki  stared  at  you  for  a  whole  two  minutes  with  silence. "Huh?"

Well fuck

There goes your boner. You quickly reacted and covered it with your magazine. Gintoki seem to notice, "Oh shit, is that the new porn magazine!? How'd you get it, let me see it!!" You groan and pushed his head away, "Gintoki..." "Hm?" "Get out, so I can masterbait..." "You're hard?" You nodded in disappointment, "So you're not gay!? I guess chicks do get you turn on!" He laughed, "Which one did?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "Leave, dumbass." Gintoki looked at you with a serious expression, "No, until you tell me." "Fuck, fine! She's a really tall female, blue hair with red eyes! Now leave!!" "Hm? I haven't seen her yet...is she new?" "Leave!!!" Gintoki got up and walked away, "Fine, fine..."

Gintoki May be stupid, but he knew who it was. He didn't complain cause he also got a boner from just getting near you. He clicked his tongue and went towards the mans room to shoot out his seed out.